Episode 15 : Naira, Kartik's saviour?

Hey guys!..Here is the next update..
I hope you all will like it..💓
Don't forget to vote and comment💫

Happy Reading 🙃

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The Episode starts with a new, fresh day....

Kartik was getting ready while standing in front of the dressing table. He was applying some gel into his silky hairs. Combing them a little he sets them. He looks towards Shubham through the mirror of the dressing table who was sleeping peacefully. Kartik sighs and nods his head side by side in disbelief. Picking up his watch from the table he turns towards Shubham..

Kartik:- (Wearing the wrist watch into his hand) Oye shubham uthh jaa..Delhi wapas jaana hain naa humein..

Saying this Kartik again turns towards the dressing table. Picking up a perfume, he smells it a little, enhancing his nostrils and then he sprayed it on himself. Keeping it back again on its place Kartik hurriedly goes towards Shubham. This time he was angry as it was getting late and this guy hasn't even woke up. Though Kartik knows that even if he wakes up he wouldn't do any good thing. He will neither take a bath nor do brush!!..

But still Shubham has to wake up as it's just 15-20 mins remained for them to discharge for airport. Kartik angrily sighs and having no option left he picks up a jar of water from the bedside table and without wasting a second he instantly throws the water on Shubham's face and in response Shubham gets up shockingly...

Shubham:-( In half conscious state; screaming) Aaaa...Beta susu kardi mere muh pe..Gadha kahi ka..

Kartik squinted his eyebrows being confused..He murmurs the words which said by Shubham..

Kartik:-(Murmuring under his breath) Beta, Susu?!..
(Making a face looking at Shubham) Yeh kya bol raha hain yeh ladka..?

His attention again taken by Shubham as he continues his foolish blabbers...So Kartik again starts observing him weirdly..

Shubham:-(Being irritate) Puraa ka puraa apne baap pe gaya hain.. (Smirks) Chota Kittu kahi ka..!!

Kartik gets shocked hearing his name..He was surprisingly looking at Shubham and then goes near him to shake him and to make him awake..He started Shaking Shubham resulting into shubham to get up from his sleep..He looks at Kartik with sleepy, puppy eyes..

Shubham:-(Surprised) Arey Bhaiyaan aap?..(pointing at something) Yeh dekho naa yeh isne mere muh pe susu kardi..

Kartik looks at where Shubham was pointing out.. Finding it to be a nemo soft toy he started glaring at Shubham weirdly..

Kartik:- (Making a face) Nemo ne tujhpe susu kardi?..

Shubham:-(Confused) Nem...And he looks at where he was pointing early..It was a nemo soft toy indeed..Shubham became shocked looking at the toy..He jumps on the bed near the soft toy and started shaking and slapping a little to the Nemo..

Shubham:- (Shaking and slapping it) Ae machli..Kha gayi kya tu bichare bacche ko..Nikal usse..(again slaps the toy) Nikal mere bhaiyaan ke bachhe ko (slaps a little more hardly this time)..

Kartik:-(Glaring at him angrily) Shubham..Yeh sab kya bak bak kar raha hain tu..(Suspiciously) Sach sach bata raat mein juice ke naam pe kya piya tha..

Shubham:-(squinting his eyebrows) Raat mein juice kahan piya tha maine bhaiyaan?..(referring to the 'baccha') Maine iss lallu ki bottle se dudh piya tha..