Episode 9 : Milne ki Taiyari!

Hey guys!..Here is the next episode!..I hope you will like it...
Please do votes, comments and inline comments ❤️...

Happy Reading! 🙃

<<<<<••••••>>>>>••••••<<<<<•••••>>>>>

The episode starts with Suhasini who was doing the morning puja standing in front of the Mandir of their house...After doing the puja she rotates the auspicious thali in her hand in a circular manner in front of the Lord... Placing it near her head in order to take the blessings she kept the thali down, near the temple..
Joining her hands she closed her eyes and was making wishes in her mind..

Dadi:-(in mind) Sab thik se kar dena bhagwaan...Humein puraa yakin hain ki yeh kudi humaare Kittu ke liye bilkul sahi hain.. Humaara andaja sahi saabit kar dena...Aur bass Kittu ko bhi woh pasand aa jaye aisa kuch kar dena...Humaari apni pota bahu ke liye jo aas hain usse bujhne mat dena...

And she opens her eyes..Again taking blessings from the god she turns back and started entering inside the house...

Suhasini:-(Calling loudly) Swarna...

Swarna comes there quickly who was in the kitchen, instructing the staff what is supposed to be made in the breakfast...

Swarna:- (Curiously) Jii maa jii..

Suhasini:- Kal raat ko humein pandit jii ka phone aaya tha..Ladki waale taiyaar hain humse kal milne ke liye..Toh humein aaj hi dopher ko nikalna hoga isiliye jaldi jaldi sab taiyaari karo..aur..(eyeing towards Surekha who was having her morning tea while sitting with Akhilesh, Kirti and Manish) Dhyaan rahe ki koi gadbad nahi honi chahiye..Samajh gayi??..

Swarna nods her head a little..

Swarna:-(nodding) Jii maa jii...

Surekha smirks Angrily and without sensing that the cup of tea which she was holding is very hot she drinks it, burning her own tongue by her own hands...

Suhasini says a hmm and goes from there...She comes towards the sofa and sits beside Manish..She looks towards Surekha who was sitting just in front of her while narrowing her eyes...

Suhasini:- (Smirking) Kadvi jaban toh thi hi Manish beta ab kya jala jala ke kaali bhi kar degi kya pata nahi!..

Akhilesh looks down while Surekha rolls her eyes...

Manish:-(Sighs) Aap kyu subah subah itna stress lene lagti ho Maa...

Kirti:-(Nodding) Haan dadi..Aap chill karo..Aur yeh lo chaay pi lo..

She forwards Suhasini a cup of tea and Suhasini takes it while agreeing to Manish and Kirti...

Akhilesh:- Waise maa..Aap log aaj dopher ko jaa rahe ho toh wahan pe rehne ka kuch intezaam kiya bhi hain yaa nahi...?!

Suhasini:-(Slaps her forehead) Hey bhagwan..Uss ke baare mein toh hum bilkul bhul hi gaye...

Akhilesh:- Koi baat nahi main hotel mein bookings kar deta hun..

And Suhasini nods to him while he gets up from the sofa and goes from there to do bookings...

Manish:- (Curiously) Waise Maa sari taiyariya ho gayi?..

Suhasini:- Jyada kuch toh karna bhi nahi tha Manish beta..Bass kuch Shagun ki cheeze hain socha ladki ko pehli baar milne jaa rahe hain toh aise khali haat nahi jaate...