Episode 7 : Kartik to meet an Alliance?

Hey guys!..Here is the next episode!..Do votes and inline comments it really motivates me a lot..❤️

So let's start..

Happy Reading!!🙃

<<<<<••••••>>>>>••••••<<<<<••••••>>>>>

The Episode starts with Dadi sitting in the balcony of her room in the evening...There has been started gathering of the fog as it's the winter evening!. She was dialing a number on her phone..Sheela comes there silently while holding a tray in her hands which has a cup of green tea placed in it...She Placed the cup of green tea on the glass table in front of Suhasini and again silently goes from there while closing the door of room behind her...

Here Suhasini calls someone and places the phone near her ear and was waiting for someone to pick it up..It was answered in two-three rings...

Suhasini:-(Smiling) Namaste pandit jii..

Pandit jii:-(Smiling) Jii Suhasini jii Namaste..Boliye..(Curiously) Kya socha hain phir aapne iss rishte ke baare mein...

Suhasini:- (In a satisfying voice) Jii humein ladki bohot pasand hain..(Smiling) Hum log ladki ke parivaar ko milne ke liye taiyaar hain...

Pandit jii:- (Happily) Yeh toh bohot hi acchi khabar sunai hain aapne Suhasini jii...

Suhasini:-(nods) Hmm...

Pandit jii:-(Curiously) Toh hum kanya ke parivaar ko iss rishte ke baare mein bata de?..

Suhasini:- (Nodding) Jii jii..Aap bata dijiye aur unn logo ka kya faisla hain woh bhi humein jald hi bata dijiyega...Agar unki taraf se bhi haan hain toh hum log aapas mein mil lenge..

Pandit jii:- Jii jii..Thik hain..

Suhasini:- Hanji..Toh hum phone rakhte hain...

Pandit jii:-(Smiling) jii...

And they both ends the call...After keeping the phone aside on the table Suhasini sighs..

Suhasini:-(While taking the cup of green tea in her hands) Chalo ab rishte ki baat toh aage badhi..(Sighs) Dekhte hain kya hota hain aage...(in a determined voice) Aur phir aaj Kittu ko bhi toh batana hain iss rishte ke baare mein..(Worriedly) Pata nahi uska kya faisla hoga...

And she gets busy in her own thinking..while drinking the green tea from the cup...

<<<<<••••••>>>>>>••••••<<<<<•••••>>>>>

At Night..
The scene shifts to the Pandit jii..Who was dialing something on his phone...He dials something and then keeps the phone near his ear...And was waiting for the another person to pick up the phone...It was picked by someone in two-three rings..

Pandit jii:- Hello..

Naren:-(Smiling) Namaste pandit jii...

Pandit jii:- Jii jii Namaste...(Excitedly) Bohot badi khush khabri hain mere paas aapke liye Naren jii..

Naren:- (Confused) Kaisi khush khabri..?

Pandit jii:-(Proudly) Jii aapki bitiya ke liye ek bohot accha rishta mila hain humein..

Naren:-(shocked) Kya?!..Itni jaldi??..Abhi subah hi toh humne aapko parichay patra diya tha...!

Pandit jii:-(explaining) Darasal yeh rishta bohot pehle hi aa gaya tha humaare paas par koi achhi kanya hi nahi mil rahi thi..Jab aaj subah humne aapki bitiya ko dekha toh aisa laga ki unke bete ke liye woh bilkul sahi hain...