Proposal from HYBE Boys🤦‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Wait. Hyung. I was about to ask u the same question. Why r u here. (Then he looked at yn). Oh, hyung. Stop it. Now u r also flirting with her. Have some shame today is her first day. Btw yn i am V. U can also call me tae. And don't mind this shorty. Flirting and fooling around is his job.

( arhhh

( arhhh...this brat. I wanna kill him)

Ok. Hyung u can go now. Bye.

Ok, bye. Come soon. (He went from there giving V death glares).

Ok. U r yn. Right?

Umm( yn was so shocked seeing what was happening) Yeah. Nice to meet u both. I have to go now i am being late.

Wait! I wanna say something. I am really a straight forward person so i am telling u this. I have a crush on u. And i wanna date u. But if u have a bf it's ok. But we can still be friends. And i will still like u. Don't worry i am always here for u. Bye.

(And then he went from there without letting yn speak anything

(And then he went from there without letting yn speak anything.)

What is happening with me today. Oh God. I will faint in any time. But at first i have to go to meet the rest of the members. Thank god i came early today. Or else i would have been late.

(Then yn to her practice room and she was shocked seeing her members. She knew all of them they r really famous. Then she started doubting in her. The other members saw she is uncomfortable so they stated talking with her.)

U know what yn we all saw ur guitar playing and singing. Ur really good. U was bron to be an idol.

Everybody also agreed.

(Yn was now a little bit relaxed. There manager came. And he was happy to see the members getting along. Then he spoke.)

So in a week it is ur debut. U all r a five members girl group called HEARTBEAT.  Ur fandom name in SIGNAL. So be ready girls.

Everybody said yeah.

Now i am gonna announce eho is the leader. The leader is Park Yn.

What!!!!! (I was so shocked. But everyone hugged me. Then i said) how can i be the leader? I am the maknae.