Enforcer

YOUR POV.. 

     I finish braiding her hair as she sleeps peacefully. I lay her down completely on the bed, covering her up. I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk over to the table. I grab the pencil I dropped earlier and sit down on the chair. I lean back, my legs relaxing and sitting at each corner of the chair. I start writing quickly, thinking of different ways we could get this enforcer. I didn't really think much of the enforcer, but if it made Jinx happy then I was all for it. I would do anything for her to be happy.

---

     I look back over at Jinx and she looks like she's waking up a bit. My face forms a smile without me even realizing. Do I love her? Like, fully love her..? The pencil rolls off of the table and makes a small noise, but it was enough to make Jinx wake up. She rubs her eyes, then looks at me. She notices me smiling and smiles back. Butterflies go through my whole body at once, making me blush. She gets up and stretches, then walks over to me. She looks at me, then looks at the plans. It was probably just me, but it seemed like the shimmer in her eyes got stronger as she read more of it.

     "These are all perfect, Fizzle. But I like this one.." She said, her finger pointing at the one that involved a shower. "She wouldn't suspect anyone trying to get her from inside of a shower, right? Gosh, you're so smart.." 

     "It's what I'm here for, Jinxy.. And yes, right." I say with a slight laugh. 

     "Well, what are we waiting for?!" She says with an overly excited tone, then quickly slides over to her weapons. She tosses me a gun, then grabs two masks and walks out. I follow closely behind her, wondering what she's adding on to the original plan. My plan didn't involve masks, but this would just make it more exciting.

JINX'S POV..

     I walked happily out of the building, heading to Piltover. I checked behind me every now and then to make sure Fizzle was still there, and she always was. I loved that I had someone who wouldn't leave my side.. ever.

     We walked through the streets of Piltover, making sure no one was there before passing through. It was a rainy night and it was peaceful. I looked for Caitlyns house, realizing that we were coming up on it quickly. I grabbed Fizzle and put her behind a nearby bush as I heard talking. I stopped for a moment, my eyebrows furrowing. Vi?

     I grabbed my gun that was in its holster, about to run out and shoot. Fizzle placed her hand on top of mine, telling me not to. This wouldn't work if I did this. I breathed heavily, trying to calm myself down. Why was Vi with this stupid enforcer again? Was that her girlfriend? I looked around, crazed and in shock. Fizzle put her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down. I breathed in and out slowly, remembering who we were here for. I looked back, seeing Vi gone all of a sudden. Caitlyn went inside, and me and Fizzle walked slowly together.