She bit my earlobe and I tried my best not to moan. "It's true Drake, it isn't over yet but it will be soon"

She turned towards Kayd and Tris. She tried to hold their hands but they snatched. She still kept her face blank and said " I didn't like the way you two snitched in my home. I know you know about that chart. kayd what I said that day was lie but if you still don't believe me, I want to inform you something. Your parents never abandoned you, your father was in my Father's gang and was killed because of a traitor. Your mother was scared for you so she begged the orphans owner to take care of you. The next day some people tried to find you and kill you but they didn't found you and killed your mother." Kayden had tears in his eyes, he turned his face and wiped his eyes with his shirt.

"Tristan, the same thing. It was all lie I said but I said it to save you. As for your parents, your father was found cheating on your mother with some man. He was gay too, your parents divorced and your father is bankrupt." Tristan smiled a little.

She then turned towards Dylan, who had tear stained in his cheeks. She wiped the tears and kissed his forehead. I turned around feeling jealous.

TW- The content is a little violent.

"Dyl you know, you are like my little brother, whom I want to spoil. I don't like to see tears in your eyes. Dyl you need to be strong and fight with the demons that are present in your mind and win. You are strong, I know trusting someone is very hard after your trust is broken but never shut yourself, okay?" he nodded like a kid.

"Dyl I promise with my life, I have tortured that two fuckers who used to abuse you. I tortured then so badly that they even started to lick their blood from my shirt to make them free, and I did by killing them" Dylan had a glint of happiness in his eyes.

Lastly she turned towards Dean " you do your job nicely but I suggest to follow your instinct. You need to cool yourself. I want to inform you something, I didn't wanted to invade your privacy. I just found something, I know you are trying to find you sister and you believe she is not dead.....You are correct, she is not. She is held captative. I am trying to find by whom, according to resources she is safe but not not perfectly healthy. They won't kill her." Dean sighed in relief but still kept his face blank. 

She then came in the middle " I will never let anything happened to all of you, I will always keep you safe. But as I said this isn't over I will make you all pay for this, you will go throw a deep feeling of guilt and questions that you won't find by yourself. This will be your punishment, in a relationship of friendship or Love, TRUST is very important "

"Don't listen to this bi-" Brant was interrupted by Sophia's kick.

"You don't have my permission to speak. You all think this so called 'best friend' of yours is pure? well let me tell you he is the main reason of all the problems in your life. His father was killed by Drake's father in a mission and his mother killed herself, he wants his revenge. Brant knew about all this, that I was forced to say all those things to you all. He even knew your sister was alive. He knew Dylan's parents. He is the reason, why my legs are bleeding. He used to hack the camera's and whip me!" 

"If you still don't believe me, Tristan you can check the camera system and see what he did."

Tristan looked at me for permission and I nodded.

He did something in his laptop and his eyes widened. He turned to laptop for us all to see, he sucked her earlobe forcefully. My anger raised, HOW DARE HE?

He started whipping her and slapped her. Sophia still didn't beg him, she is really strong, I don't know but looking at this made me feel proud but ashamed at the same time.