"Alllll right you crazy kids. Go have fun. Oh! And save me some cake if there's any."

Toga giggled as she reached over, pulling me off Touya's lap and pushing me out the van. Touya fallowed me, yelling at Toga the entire way out. Luckily Touya was so close out the door and caught me by my shoulder before I hit the ground. I still wasn't used to wearing these damn heels. 

"Come on princess."

Touya huffed, sure he wanted to do nothing more than to blow up the van as it drove off to hide somewhere close. He took my hand, pulling me in the opposite direction of where the van dropped us off at, walking towards the main road as the speeds off and out to the a non busy road. Reaching a large metal door on the side of the building in the alleyway Touya grabs the doors lock and begins to melt it. Of course we have to sneak in everywhere, I wasn't even sure what a front door looked like at this point. Even shopping we go in and out from some hole in the wall. 

"To....Dabi someone might see."

Touya ignored me, he continued to melt the lock, shockingly looking so focused for something he did on the daily. Within seconds the door creaked as it slowly opened, Touya pulled me in behind him, luckily with his not hot hand, he has a habit of not paying attention to what he touches after he uses his quirk, mostly that thing being me, if he used his quirk for to long it would take the same amount of time to cool. Moving swiftly through the concrete halls, lead to an elevator. He pulled me into it and pressed the last number on the number pad. 53. my eyes widen as the little light up numbers stopped at level 22. The doors open and Touya pulled me in front of him, not that I could cover much of him, but the elderly couple got on didn't say a thing. They got off 2 floors up and I sighed. Relieved they didn't say anything about Dabi's appearance, or worse, noticed him as the famous villain he is. I might be unknown and nameless to the public, but Dabi was very much the opposite.

"Princess, you need to relax. You are going to blow our cover faster than my scars are if you keep this up."

I looked back up at him confused, looking at myself in the mirror of the elevator I showed no emotion, so maybe because he knew me so well, he knew how tense I was, but I didn't feel like arguing so I simply nodded. His expression was serious but kind in his own Touya way. Finally, they reached the top floor. The doors open revealing loud music, dim lights and best of all. Lots and lots of people. Great, I love a shit ton of people, yea...maybe not, Touya moved around me, pulling me out of the elevator with him, I had just been standing and staring for a moment.

"Don't leave my sight, avoid talking too anyone and most of all, don't be seen by Hawks or his wife. Got it?"

I nodded my head, making my wavey hair smack me in the face, damn I miss my messy bun, I turned to walk away from him. He caught me by my wrist, pulling me into a nearby corner, great I'm already in trouble and I haven't even done anything yet. He placed his index finger under my chin, forcing my face up, to look up at him.

"I mean it V. Please Princess do as I say. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. All for one has eyes on this place heavy. He's not just watching Hawks. He's watching us too."

Touya leaned down and kissed me briefly and pushed me on. Fading back into the darkness, strange, he never sounded nerves before on a mission, maybe because aof didn't tell us shit this time? Or maybe he knew more than what he was telling me. Either way, I'm here for my god damn cake and dick. I looked around unable to see where Touya went, rolling my eyes at where I thought he was, how does he expect me to find him if I cant hear or see him in this mess of people.

"How am I supposed to stay in eyes view if I don't know where you are Tou-"

Someone tapping me on my shoulder, bringing me out of my mumbled complaints. Every muscle in my body tensed, there's no way we were already caught. At least thats what I hoped, I slowly turned to face who tapped my shoulder. A smiling older woman with a bright smile on her face stood oddly close behind me.