The strange case of Dr. Popfizz and Mr. 69

It was a peaceful night, everyone was asleep. All the skylanders were at their homes sleeping in their respective beds. Some skylanders had their own homes like Spyro, but others slept at the academy. This night however is different from the others, this night in particular will be far from pleasant. Flameslinger was in his bed, dreaming about his own wants and desires as he snored and talked in his sleep.

Flameslinger: (snores) yeah I like it like that(snores) I am the best archer aren't I? (Snores)

His door opened slowly as a pair of evil eyes, sharp claws, and razor sharp teeth came in view from the doorframe. The monster growled as his sharp claws scratched the door and entered the room and made his way towards the sleeping blindfolded elf. Flame then heard the growls of a creature and before he could react, he was being attacked by the monster.

In the other room, Rider was sleeping with a sleep mask on. But then he heard some noises from Flame's room and he woke up, took off his mask, and looked at his alarm clock to look at the time. He sighed in frustration on how early it was for him to wake up.

Rider: (facepalms) I'm gonna kill him

Rider then got out of bed and went all the way to Flame's room.

Rider: (angrily) Flame, how many times have I told you not to wake me up in the middle of the—

Before he could finish his sentence, he saw that Flameslinger was being attacked by some creature. And that creatures just so happened to be their best friend.

Rider: (shocked) Popfizz? DUDE!!

The monster revealed to be Popfizz in his beast form, he was beating the life out of Flameslinger. Rider then went up to Popfizz and tried to pull him away, but he was just too strong.

Rider: (Shouts) Popfizz, what has gotten into you?!!

Popfizz then looked back to Rider and immediately punched him in the face. Rider was on the floor when Popfizz decided to attack him instead. He was mercilessly punching Rider as Flame was already knocked out cold. Just before the worst was over, Popfizz who was still in his monster form grabbed Rider by the collet of his sleep shirt and punched him in the face, knocking him out completely.

Morning came and Spyro just got up from his bed, but he was still sleepy. He gave himself a big stretch and then he heard someone banging on the front door of his house. Spyro made his way to the front door and as he got closer, he could hear his friends argue outside. He then opened the door and he saw Chopper arguing to the other skylanders. The skylanders outside, except for Chopper were bruised and some had a cast or splint on.

Chopper: I don't know what happened last night, but I'm telling you it wasn't Popfizz

Flameslinger: yeah right, this is obviously some sort of prank you're pulling on us

Chopper: it's not a prank, he would've told me about it

Terrafin: I got a few broken ribs because of him

Funnybone: he wouldn't stop attacking me until I played dead

Hex: he destroyed my entire library

Stealth elf: and my dojo

Flip Wreck: how does he know where I live?

Spyro: okay what is going on?

Stealth elf: Popfizz is attacking everyone in our sleep

Popfizz: I wouldn't do that, I hate senseless violence

The skylanders then looked at him questioningly.

Popfizz: okay maybe not all violence, but I don't like violence that I'm not aware of. I seriously don't remember hurting you guys

Stealth elf: sort of like you don't remember eating the last donut?