Nintendhoe ‖ Aquaria X Reader

「A/N : Requested by @hausofzeconfused mah bestie enjoyy mwah」

aqua. nintendo. pokemon.

one saturday afternoon in one of the cutest apartment in new york city. you and aquaria is cuddling. because guess what she just came back from a tour. which means she was extra affectionate today. witch by the way you dont hate at all.

while watching the news you felt her. move. you look down and saw her smiling. you pinched her cheeks. and smiled.

"good morning my cute girlfriend" you said to her. she hugged you and said "good morning" shes clearly sleepy but she got up and brushed her teeth. you did the same. while making the bed aquaria looks at you and laughs.

"bitch what?" you looked at her confused.

"i love being the smaller spoon" youre about to feel the butterflies in your stomach but

"but when we do it i feel like im carrying a backpack" she said laughing you get one of the pillows and throws it at her.

"you just come back from the tour aqua and youre getting in my nerves" you said to her obviously getting annoyed. she just continued to laugh. after making the bed the two of you feels tired after a week of work or for aquaria a month full of tours and rehearsal. so the two of you just cuddled in the couch waiting for aquaria's postmates.

"hmm youre so warm" aquaria said while laying on your chest.

"this was boring wanna watch some movies?" you said to her before getting the remote she grabbed it and sat.

"i get to choose what to watch though" she said smiling and you know what this bitch gonna watch.

"okey fine youre gonna watch pokemon yehey" you said to her rolling your eyes. she looks at you and punched you in arm

"pokemon is great though" she said.

after a while of watching pokemon the two of you had a arguement about how many pokemons are theyre are.

"they are only 151 pokemons and thats it" she said glaring at you.

"well google says that theres 900 pokemons so im right" you said to her.

"well those pokemons dont exist in the original series" she said to you louldy

"but google is always right"

"no" she said to you you were about to speak when the door bell rings.

"here comes my prize possesions" she said before hugging the sushis you looked at her.

"sushi for breakfast aqua?"

"its good babe here taste it" she said before feeding you.

"its good but thats our breakfast?" you said to her.

"yes yes yes" she said smiling

after breakfast the two of you cleaned the apartment mostly you but she helped. after cleaning you saw her in the couch playing with her nintendo. you throw a pillow to her and said

"hey nintendhoe throw the trash"

"cute nickname but no" she said to you smiling still focusing on playing her nintendo. before you snatched it and said

"if i beat you youll need to throw the trash" you said to her laughing

well one round you got the highest score second round cause she said it was unfair. she won

"bitch i won youre throwing the trash" she said to you

"i demand a rematch" you said glaring to her.

"okey then beyotch". she said

but then you won you laughed at her at she throws her nintendo and get the trash before leaving she said

"you better thank god i love you" she said clearly annoyed.

"i love you too" you said to her laughing.