MOVE ON ‖ GIGI GOODE X READER

youre going to the most gorgeous party. it was very luxurius and you might see her but wasnt that the point of this. youre closure with her.

you looked at the time its 11pm. before someone took your attention.

"y/n!"you smiled it was rosy she hugged you.

"god it been so long" she said smiling

"i know it was nice seeing you rosy" you said giggling.

"you dont have a date?"she asked looking around your place you have no one to talk to here.

"yeah no one wants me suprise" you said sarcasmly then laughing.

"you can join us you know"she said patting your shoulders. you felt a little nervous. what if shes here , did she left? before you could overthink.

rosy spoke

"its okey if youre uncomfy we can talk here you know"

"no no i wanna see symone anyways" you said smiling. rosy and you walked across all the people. and when hunter saw you he hugged you.

"oh shit bitch you look stunning" he said.

"you're not so bad yourself" you said to him before someone hugged you again. you recognize him.

"marko i miss you too" you said to him. before he playfully punch your arm.

"thats for living too far away from LA" he said all of you laugh. until you heard her voice , its been so long,

"is this a reunion" she said before hugging you too but unlike the others this hug seems awkward well you and gigi are together for 3 years before the two of you broke up , the two of you are on good terms but-

"i missed you y/n" theres a relief from her voice.

"i miss you too miss goode" you said to her hiding the awkwardness with a smile.

all of you catch up. you found out theyre actually on paris to support gigi and symone on tour and vacation. you missed all of them. its been what 2 years since you saw them. the only person you talked to or atleast in contact to is marko. marko has been pushing you and gigi to reconcile and be matured. but its just you cant face her.

marko and the others has left to talk to some people. the only persons in the couch was you and gigi. you felt the awkwardness cause you were sitting in the opposite sides of the couch. she broke the silence.

"your dress looks pretty" she said smiling.

"thanks" you said after a while you were about to spoke when gigi was gonna speak to

"how are yo-" the two of you said together. you speak first. laughing

"been fine paris is such a nice place to work" you said to gigi

"yeah im fine too" she said smiling at you.

"why you didnt visit LA?" she said looking at you smiling but her eyes they were sad.

"busy at work" you said to her fake smiling you look the other way.

"its because of me right?" she said looking down. she continued

"i hurt you even if we both tell ourselves we ended up in a good way. we didnt" she said making you look at her.

"we-we are together for 3 years i decided one day im done. one day y/n" she said looking at you.

"in that one day im tired but you didnt even try to pursue us" she said.

"do you know how hard it was for me" you said to her you sighed

"all you think about is how hard this was for you. dont you even realize that i tried but i keep telling myself to not to cause i felt defeated gigi" you look at her before standing up and leaving once you were outside you wiped your tears. she held one of your arm

"im sorry y/n its just i still love you" she said to you looking vulnerable. you looked at her.

"we cant keep doing this gigi that 3 words isnt a fucking remedy for what you did. we tried gigi we tried but im done" looked at her you called a cab before getting in. you looked at her.

before saying "please move on"

you tried to hold back your tears as the cab started its journey.