Fake Relationship ‖ Aquaria x Reader

you looked at your manager while he explain why this contract is much needed. your so called business part is now 5 mins late. until the door burst open revealing the most unexpected person you would be in contract with.

age of aquaria theyre a drag queen a famous one. very talented and one of the things is shes new to your egency. she sat in the chair next to you. its not that you dont like her. you dont.like her attitude she was v sassy when you first met her.

"so were here today because you the two of you" your manager pointed to the two of you.

"have the most controversy this month and we need something to cover these things and we need the media to forget about them" you rolled your eyes. at him.

"the two of you need to be in a fake relationship until the media forget about the other things"

"but why her!" you said loudly for her to heard it

"do you still want to be in victoria secret fashion show?"

"yyes" you said you calmed yourself down while both of your managers negotiate about the relationship. things like dates , gifts and shits.

the two of you need to be seen by the papparazis and what is the most cliche part of nyc where most papparazi is there? Central Park.

the two of you will meet there and act like the two of you are sweet to each other. the day came your wearing a red dress with some flower details onto it. your manager send you a location where aqua is.

you search where is it and you saw her wearing a white shirt and red shorts. she rolled her eyes at you shes clearly annoyed. she sat in a picnic set up. looking at her phone you sat on the other side.

"well it was nice to see you too" you said sarcasticly smiling at her.

"it was not." she said

you heard both of your phone beep and your manager said to act cute cause the papparazis here. before you say something aqua took a photo of you.

"bijj what was that for?" you said

"to post on our socials" she said rolling her eyes once again to you.

"okey" you took one of the strawberries and forcefully feed one of them to aqua.

"hmm" you smiled at aqua.

"ur so annoying" aqua said to you whispering.

"i hate u too" you said at aqua.

then you heard a click of a camera.

you stayed there for like 30mins until your phone beep and your manager said to go on the main street.

you held aquas hand and said come on. the two of you cleaned the picnic basket before aqua throw them in the garbage. she linked her arms into yours.

and said loudly

"come on babe lets go" she said fake smiling.

the two of you walked to the streets of nyc. while walking aqua asked you

"well miss thing what did you do?" she said smirking to you

"i punch another model in the face cause shes having attitude" you said emphazing the word attitude to it.

"you?" you asked fake smiling

"i pushed one of my old manager in the stair a cctv camera caught it"

she said looking at you

"wow fiesty" you said making her laugh a little.

while walking she spot a old granma going to cross the pedestrian.

"oh hi let me help you with that" she said while supporting the granma.

maybe she wasnt a bitch at all.

after walking the two of you goes onto a dinner date. which was obviously staged.

"this is cliche" you said to her

"ye yeah veryyy cliche dont know why they need us to eat here like this was a very private place" she said smiling while eating one of the steaks you said to her

"you know when i first met you i thought you were a bitch but looks like your not bitchy at all" you said taking a bite on your steak.

"the feeling is mutual. most people first impression of me is that, also that time my dress was ruined and i was a having a bad day so my apologiess" she said laughing. and taking a bite on her steak.

the two of you exit the diner until both of you were swarmed by tons of papparazis now you understood why the bought you there.

while in the taxi aquaria said that her that was only 5 months manager was very annoying and she felt very uncomfy with him. thats why she did that.

"so this was my stop see you when i see you aqua byee" you said waving at her

"byee wifeee" she said smiling before closing the taxi door.

well maybe this contract wasnt bad at all?.