Coffee Shop ‖ Lady Camden x Reader

『A/N: this is cute shit i love you guys have an nice day mwa mwa - achii』

The smell of roasted coffee beans saturates the air. One of the things you love being an barista on your uncle's shop. your shift is almost over since it was 4'o'clock in the evening. the shop was not busy since theres like three people inside. you heard the bell rang as someone stepped in the shop. a guy walked in wearing a yellow jacket with a necklace saying the f slur. in it his hair was a mess and it looks like he's tired.

"One Iced Blonde Caffe Americano"
you slowly write his order trying not to smile. you've clearly seen a lot of cute people go in this shop but this one is new.
"for?" you asked his name
"camden" you write his name a cute boy and cute name. his parents must love him so much.
"that will be 5 dollars. will you pay by card or cash?"
he sigh and gave his card and he sat on one of the empty tables. you cant help but smile while looking at him.

while you were making the Coffee you heard the door rang again but this time its your uncle's daughter clearly very late for her.
"im very sorry y/n my professor wont let us leave" she excuses
"its okey now you go change i will just finish this" you said to your cousin after finishing the Coffee

"one Iced Blonde Caffe Americano for camden" he sat up looking at you then he smiled
"thanks" he said before leaving the shop.

after a while your cousin changed to the uniform you. get your things and get ready to leave. after you got your things. you walked in the bus stop but the rain started to pour you quickly ran while running someone started running too. after running you eventually in the bus stop clearly soaked you looked at the guy and he smiled it was the guy from the Coffee shop. you blushed destiny is really doing you good.

"the weather was really bad today isn't it?" the guy spoke up
"yeah real bad" you spoke smiling he has an accent cute.
"You're the girl from the cafe right?"
"yes and your the guy from the cafe too right?" you said smiling
"yes thats me i was from a rehearsal"
"thats must be tiring"
"yes it was veryyy" he said smiling

not long people started to come in the bus stop and As soon as the bus arrived, all the passengers ran to board it. There was pushing and pulling. until a hand pulled me to sit.

"you know you will fall if you wont sit" he said smiling as the bus started it journey. he talked about a lot of things like dancing and how wonderful san Francisco is.

"you know you should go to my show" he said smiling
you sat there confused until he giggles and said
"im a drag queen my drag name is lady camden" he said and he get something from his bag its a ticket
"i would love to go"
he gave an lanyard with the ticket in it.
"oh this was my stop see ya" he smiled.

you smiled at him holding the lanyard you saw a number in it "call me -camden<3"