Special Chapter: Fostering Angels

Start from the beginning

Kaius and Nash faced Clarity and they both felt utter shame.

"Its okay, really!" Clarity reassured.

But Clarity saw uneasiness on Nash's face. So he reached for them and cupped his face. "What's wrong, Nashy?" He said. Nashy was Clarity's nickname for him. Nash faced him and tears were forming down his eyes.

"I-Its just..I'm j-just scared that there might be a time when..." He couldn't continue his words because he bit his lips. Completely avoiding that word that might break Kaius and him, so much.

"That I may die? Leaving both of you?" Claritu continued. From Nash's eyes, he knew what Nash was going to say. After saying that, Nash clearly avoided his gaze on him to prevent him from seeing Nash cry. Even Kaius, was now teary-eyed.

As a firm human being,

Clarity forcefully hold their faces and let them face him.

"Look," He started.

"Why would you go back at the past? The past may reminisce very negative events but think of it, without that events, it wouldn't pave a way for us to reunite. From that moment, you have thought your love for me so why consider it as a nightmare when you can choose it as a blessing, perhaps?" Clarity voiced out.

That made them sulk a little more.

"Come here, you two," Clarity pushed their heads towards his chest and kissed their heads.

"You're like a child who's scared of losing his mother on the broad daylight." Clarity chuckled while ruffling their hairs. "You know, I have devoted my life for the welfare and comfort of other people whom I know I love them. Even their happiness," He started to speak.

Kaius and Nash only listened while sniffing his clothes.

It smelt good and sweet.

When Clarity felt comfort at his current position, he slightly slid his body against the foot of the couch and comfortable held their heads.

Without Clarity knowing, Nash and Kaius already sniffed his body and that made Clarity get tickled. He laughed softly and wasn't expecting to fell again on the carpeted floor. But there was now a twist: Kaius and Nash pinned him down. "Hey!" Clarity was laughing whilst trying to break free but their forces combined was strong so he wasn't able to push them.

"You don't know how much we have waited this," There was something in Kaius's voice that made Clarity consider it as an erotic, huskily voice.

"H-Huh?" Clarity was confused but he already had an idea where is this going.

"You are innocent, that's why we love you so much because you don't know what will happen next," Nash smirked. His hands suddenly entered Clarity's shirt and find his nipples. That touch on his skin made him flinch and arched out.

"O-Oh!" He moaned.

That made Kaius and Nash smiled in satisfaction.

"Yeah? You like that?" Kaius and Nash both voiced in unison.

Clarity knew he moaned because he was biting off his shirt so hard while his hands was gripping hard what was available to grip at the moment. "N-No, s-stop it. A-ah! Oh!" He moaned even louder when he felt Nash's hands swirled his nipples.

With that, it sends millions and millions of pleasure that seethed through his body. He tried to control his moans but the presence of pleasure was prohibiting him so.

"Ah! Fuck! No! Oh! It feels good! No! Ah!" He moaned.

Nash and Kaius now kissed every part of his body, starting with his lips down to his crotch.