Guess it wasn't meant to be (7)

Summary:

Wei Ying decided to expose all Jin Guangyao's secrets all by himself.

7/9: AU where Wei Ying get his revenge alone

A/N:

So here is what i am planning. This chapter focuses on the revenge first before we focus on the Male Lead courting Wei Ying.

We will have a short flashback before the revenge. I am actually expecting this to be short but i don't know if my motivation will actually work in the middle of the story.

Without further a duo, simulan na natin!

WARNING:
THERE WILL BE SMUT

Wei Ying woke up from the flashbacks months ago.

He groaned in frustration as it was getting annoying.

He stood up from his made up bed. After getting banned from showing himself to the world.

Wei Ying exited from his small cottage  and went towards the lake to bath. He looked around. It might be night and dark, but he is still his guards up.

He took off his outer except for his inner robe. He slowly walked in to the water and sighed.

He ignored the stinging wounds on his back because of the cold water.

After, he went back inside and bandaged himself. He changed on to one of his red robes before grabbing Suibian.

Mo xuanyu's core is on average now thanks to him. Tonight, he will go night hunting.

Wei Ying slashed the last corpse before he sighed in relief.

'That Jin Guangyao...!'

He sheathed the blooded sword and walked away from the messy place.

On his way back, he can tell Wen Ning following with someone he knew. He just shook his head and wore the hood he bought with him and went to the market for dinner he needs to cook tonight.

He stopped in front of the old lady's stall and asked, "How much are these potatoes, ma'am?"

The old lady looks happy after finally getting a customer and smiled, "They are only 3 bronzes, young man.."

The potatoes looked fresh though.. Wei Ying sighed and took out a few silver. "I'll take a few of them, ma'am."

"But young man.."

"It's okay, ma'am. Please take it."

The old lady bowed as a thank you and packed the potatoes. Wei Ying took it and left after.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! I ALREADY ORDERED YOU TO STAY AWAY!"