Guess it wasn't meant to be (4)

Story Description:

Wei Ying's adopted family kicked him out. In the same day, Lan Zhan broke up with him because he fell in love with his betrothal his Uncle introduced, Ming Yue.

He was accused. People thought he was the reason why their fame and contracts were missing.

Wei Ying was left like he was just a waste. He was devastated.

Almost for 3 years later, everyone knew about the truth. But, Wei Ying wasn't the same person as he used to be.

...........................................................

4/10: In Modern

...........................................................

"You disgraceful brat! HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Madam Yu? Uncle Jiang? What's the problem?"

"Don't pretend Wei Ying! Why did you did it?!"

"Did what?..."

"WHY DID YOU STOLE MONEY AND THE IMPORTANT CONTRACTS?!"

"What?! Madam Yu, i didn't do it!"

"Shut up! You think you can do whatever you want to do that to our company?!"

"A-Cheng?!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I KNEW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS GONNA BRING OUR FAMILY TO THE GROUND!"

"I would have left you in that street if i knew this would happen. I am disappointed in you, Wei Ying."

"You can't be serious, Uncle..."

"How dare you call him that?! I am done with you, Wei Wuxian! Go pack your bags and leave!"

"MADAM YU!"

"PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE!"

.........

The Jiangs didn't let him explained and throw him out.

He didn't know what happened. Really. He was just in his room after he went out to take a walk a little.

'I should probably call Lan Zhan...'

He took out his phone and diales Lan Wangji's phone. The call rang for a minute before it was pick up.

"Yes?"

"Lan Zhan.."

"Wei Ying? What do you want?"

"Can i stay in your place for a while? Something happened.."

".....I'll be there."

"Alright, love you."

"Mn."

Lan Wangji hung up the call. Wei Ying noticed he didn't said it back but he just shrugged it off.

He went to the park and sat at one of the bench there. It was already 8 pm. He was also hungry.

After an hour, Lan Wangji arrived. He walked to the man in red hoodie and stood in front of him.