Guess it wasn't meant to be (2)

Description for this story:

In the Guanyin Temple, it was not what happened like in the original.

Lan Wangji had choose to believe Jin Guangyao and Wei Ying was betrayed. Everyone turn their backs on him.

The four juniors couldn't do anything. They want to help, but they couldn't.

Warning/s: Short smut scene  and ships you might not like.

......................................................

The Lan disciples harshly grabbed Wei Ying by the arm. The man silently groaned and hissed.

They dragged him to the main hall, where all the Sect Leaders to witness his punishment. (I am already pissed by this people)

Wei Ying was thrown to the ground, forcing him to kneel in front of Lan Qiren.

"You dare to use the crooked path, you dare to come back, AND YOU DARE TO TAINT MY NEPHEW'S LIFE!"

Wei Ying wanted to laugh. Does he really think i want to be alive again?

"Wei Wuxian, does it feel nice to be a prisoner?" Jiang Cheng grabbed his hair "Giving your golden core to me is not enough payment for your debts!"

'Dumbass' Wei Ying thought.

Jiang Cheng unleashed Zidian. He swung Zidian to Wei Ying's back. The man on the ground groaned. Jiang Cheng did it many times until Wei Ying fell to the ground. Jiang Cheng smirked.

"Pathetic."

"From today, Wei Wuxian will be banned from the cultivation world. Everyone who will help this man, will be slaughter without mercy!"

The Lans dragged him again outside and unlocked all the shackles. He was push out of the entrance. Someone throw out the things beside him. He turned his head around, slightly, and was met by Lan Wangji's cold eyes.

"Never come back again."

He whipped his look from him and stood up, groaning and hissing when his back stung. He grabbed his flute and sword, leaving the red ribbon behind.

.........

When he was far away, he collapsed. He supported his body with the tree trunk as he sobbed. He was crying not because of the wounds and scars, but the betrayal.

He want to call for Wen Ning, but before he could. He passed out.

.........

Wei Ying woke up with aches around his body. He turned his head to find he was in a room. The door opened and he saw a healer. She gasped before she rushed outside while exclaming,

"CALL FOR THE SECT LEADER! HE IS AWAKE!"

He tried to sit up but failed. He was too weak and still tired. Soon, the healer came back with someone. He was wearing expensive dark blue robes. His headpiece clearly tells that he is a Sect Leader.

"Hey.. How are you?.."

He had an amazing deep voice. Wei Ying admired the beautiful soft green eyes that held with concern and worry- Wait What?