What Good Boyfriends Do

Start from the beginning

"You okay, blondie?" (Y/N) asked, their voice gentle as they startled Adrien out of his trance. "You look like you're gonna vomit. Do you get Car sick? Because I can have Liam-"

"No," Adrien smiled, (Y/N) was always so sweet to him. The immediate concern was adorable. "I just- really want to kiss you."

"Aww," (Y/N) laughed, leaning in for a quick peck before pulling away "you don't have to be nervous to ask for kisses, don't worry!"

Adrien nodded. He didn't just want a peck. He wanted a real, all-consuming kiss where for a moment they were the only thing that mattered. He wanted (Y/N)'s hands in his hair and he wanted his arms squeezing their waist as he pulled them closer. The thought was enough to have him as red as ladybug's suit, and he was suddenly thankful for the cloudy, overcast day making it darker.

Liam lowered the divider "(Y/N), we're here. Would you like me to get the door?"

"No thanks Liam! Tell Alice I said hi when you pick her up from daycare, though!" (Y/N) beamed as they opened their door.

"Of course, have a good day." Liam smiled, waving to Adrien as he left the car.

Adrien smiled at (Y/N) "who's Alice?"

"Oh," (Y/N) laughed, "Alice is Liam and his wife's daughter! She started daycare today."

"Awww" Adrien squealed, he loved kids. Maybe because he wanted to take care of the little sibling he never had "I'm sure she's a gem."

"She is! I have pictures I can show you after class."

"Can't wait."

***

Adrien couldn't focus on any of his lessons. He was so distracted by (Y/N) he couldn't focus. He couldn't stop admiring them, wanting to kiss them as the teacher went on about how to solve the math problem on the board. He tried to ignore Marinette's glares, and tried even harder to ignore Alya talking about the breakup to Nino.

He felt bad for Nino, breaking up with Marinette left a mess in his relationship with Alya because he refused to pick a side. Alya tried to be nice about it, but it was obvious she wanted Nino to side with Marinette.

(Y/N) saw Adrien trying very hard not to show that he was listening to every word the two exchanged "hey," (Y/N) squeezed his hand "Don't worry about them."

Adrien nodded, turning to smile at (Y/N) before looking at his worksheet. The rest of class went like that, focusing on his work to keep his mind from wandering up until study hall. Adrien practically dragged (Y/N) to the library, desperate to get out of the classroom and get his hands on them.

(Y/N) was confused when they didn't go to their usual table, and even more confused when Adrien kept walking in between the shelves to the darkest corner before turning around to face (Y/N) "Adrien, what's going on?"

Adrien didn't answer he just pressed his lips against theirs as he wrapped his arms around their waist. He smiled as (Y/N) melted into his arms, kissing back with a small squeak of joy. Their hands found themselves in his hair as he slowly worked them against the wall, briefly breaking the kiss as their back pressed against the wall. "Adrien~" they sighed as he kissed gently along their neck "where's this coming from?"