Qiao Yang naturally accepted Gu Ye's affectionate gesture, shaking his head from side to side with his hands.

He chuckled lightly and couldn't help but said, "No. Tonight...thank you."

After finishing speaking, I was afraid that Gu Ye would dislike him seeing him.

He tilted his head and slammed over, and touched the top of his head on Gu Ye's shoulder. The strength is very small, just like a light rub.

It was a more intimate action than Gu Ye rubbing his head.

Then he hung his head and looked at the floor, carefully jumping towards the table with one foot. I didn't see the tender thoughts in Gu Ye's eyes.

I just heard Gu Ye's low and dumb voice asking him: "Where do you want to thank me?"

Qiao Yang sat down at the dining table, and he thought seriously: "Why don't I give you a song, and I will start writing it for you tomorrow."

This was the only way he could think of expressing gratitude.

There was a table suitable for supper at night, exuding a tempting fragrance, and the clear soup in the white porcelain crock pot was still bubbling with hot white mist.

The two of them didn't eat dinner, and they ran to save people. They were so hungry and hungry.

Gu Ye served him a bowl of soup and said with a smile, "I really look forward to a song written for me alone."

Qiao Yang took it, lowered his head and drank.

The hot **** soup quickly expelled all the cold accumulated in the body, warming up the whole body from the inside out.

After putting down the bowl, he looked at Gu Ye and said sincerely: "It's great to be your friend."

Gu Ye had a chopstick in his hand. He was about to ask: Do you think it's better to be friends with me, or do you think other friends are just as good?

Qiao Yang bit his chopsticks and asked him: "Will you make other friends in the future?"

Gu Ye instantly swallowed everything he wanted to ask.

With a smile in his eyes, he deliberately asked him: "Are you worried about me making other friends. Did you ignore you?"

Qiao Yang finally laughed: "How come? I'm worried about what you are doing."

Gu Ye looked at him and said, "Actually, my concept of friends is not very clear. I want to be nice to you because that person is you."

His eyes have deep meaning, and there is something in his words.

Qiao Yang felt warmer and more satisfied. He asked: "Is this the treatment of being your only friend?"

He was really lucky.

Gu Ye glanced helplessly at Qiao Yang, who was immersed in the meal, and wanted to rub his head severely to make him sober.

But he also understood in his heart that Qiao Yang's dependence on him tonight has exceeded the scope of his friends.

With this development going on, one month later he is confident that Qiao Yang will fully understand his feelings for him, and that time is the time to confess.

Easily sleepy when fed.

It was already past four in the morning, and Qiao Yang yawned again and again, with heavy eyelids.

He threw a new toothbrush to Gu Ye and said, "Don't listen to Manager Xie, just sleep with me tonight. The scenery on the top floor is good. If you can wait a little longer, you can go to the terrace to watch the sunrise Dongshan. "