"Ok?"

Qiao Yang raised his head in confusion, and when he understood what she meant, he shook his head quickly: "No, no, no, just send a message to a friend."

"friend?"

Qin Man is unpredictable: "A normal friend can make your facial expressions so rich? Tangled, distressed, and smiling?"

Qiao Yang asked afterwards, "Am I?"

At this moment, Qiao Zhen, who was not far away, answered a call, and then his face changed: "Li Songran is gone? Why is it gone? Didn't you keep staring at it?"

He asked Liang Yuqian to be with Qiao Yang first. I went to a corner with few people, and made a few more phone calls with a solemn expression.

Qiao Yang and the others were vaguely aware of what had happened, the dating atmosphere was interrupted, and several people were going to go home.

On the way, Qiao Yang asked Qiao Zhen: "Did something happen?"

Qiao Zhen: "It was a while ago. Among the arrested Li Songran, Guo Shen, and Wang Chengling, only Li Songran did not participate in the transfer and embezzled Qiao's funds."

"So he was released on bail for the lightest plot. But this is also the most terrifying thing."

"Other people engage us in Qiao's for money and profit. Li Songran is not. His purpose should be pure revenge."

Qiao Zhen told him something.

Twenty years ago, Qiao started to develop and construct entertainment resorts in remote mountainous areas, and successfully brought wealthy people's capital into impoverished areas, stimulating local economic development and allowing local residents' incomes to increase dramatically.

However, there are voices of opposition. There are some scattered hotel industries in the local area, unanimously thinking that Joe's entry has impacted their business.

However, this is the result of the survival of the fittest in the market.

Anyone who has a mind will make use of the popularity of Joe's Resort to successfully transform and continue to grow their careers.

Some industries that are already half-dead cannot keep up with the market trend, and they complain about themselves, and even hate the rich and hate Qiao Capital.

This was the case with the owner of one of the hotels, and soon the hotel went bankrupt.

Out of sympathy, Qiao Tiancheng bought this useless hotel at a high price.

Later, I heard occasionally that the hotel owner quickly squandered the money with his money. They also scolded Qiao as the culprit behind his bankruptcy.

Qiao Tiancheng just smiled at this kind of person and ignored it.

Until recently, he found out that Li Songran was the son of the hotel owner at the time.

Qiao Zhenyu: "Twenty years ago, he was only about 10 years old. The child without any judgment was influenced by his father, and attributed the cause of the family decline to the Qiao family, and thus bears the hatred until now."

"Just in case, after he was released on bail, I sent someone to stare at his neighborhood secretly, but I didn't expect to let him escape!"

He has a solemn tone and worry on his face: "Although a Li Songran is not to be afraid of, but if this person does something desperate, you have to be more careful at ordinary times."

Qiao Yang nodded and said: OK.

Qiao Zhen was still not at ease: "You... you should go home to live. It is always unreasonable to live outside our house alone."