Only a dream (19)

Beginne am Anfang

Without words he pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, removing his lips from mine.

"Lily wake up," he said.

I paused and looked at him with confusion. "What did you say?" I asked panicked.

"Lily wake up," everything around me started to disappear. "Baby wake up,"

All I could hear was Severus' voice in the dark. I felt my legs shaking as his voice got louder.

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was a panicking Severus, with tears streaming down his eyes. He was chained to the wall in front of me, his arms tightly locked to each other while his legs were free.

"Lily, your bleeding, look where it's coming from," he said quickly. I looked down and saw the blood covering my shirt. My left hand was chained above my head while my right arm was in a poorly wrapped bandage, and so was my ankle.

I whined as I moved my head, lifting up my shirt. A big gash crossed my stomach. Blood was slowly pouring out. "We need to get out," I whispered, my eyes glued to my stomach.

"Lily, I need you to listen to me carefully. Ok?"

I nodded and looked at him. "I need you to place your hand on the wound and close your eyes," he waited for me to do what I was told.

I listened and put my hand on the cut and closed my eyes.

"I need you to repeat after me, don't stop until the blood stops flowing," I nodded. Before he was able to tell me what to say I said his name.

"S-Severus, I'm scared," I whimpered, my eyes glued shut.

"I-I know Lily but I need you to do as I say," he whispered, trying to give me comfort. He then gave me the spell. It sounded hard to say, even harder to spell.

I said it slowly and Severus chuckled, telling me I said it right. I repeated it but nothing happened and Severus realized this. "Lily, I need you to believe you can do wandless magic," he muttered.

I took a breath, readying myself once more then started to repeat the spell. After a few times, I could feel the blood slowing down and after a minute it stopped completely. I opened my eyes wide and looked down at my stomach.

There was a small clear almost plastic-like thing covering the gash, keeping the blood inside. "That should be good for now, just try not to move for the first few hours," he sighed.

I relaxed against the poll. My breathing steadied and I looked at Severus. "Severus, are you ok?" I asked, I know he was hurt but I don't know the full extent of it.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be ok," he said. I debated if I should tell him about my dream or not, would he think I'm weird, or is it too soon. We sat there for a long time, but after a while, I heard the door creaking open. I was confused, it looks super late outside. It's completely dark.

I watched the stairs as I heard frantic footsteps. Soon Draco came out of the shadow. "Draco? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw what they did to you, you'll die if you stay here. I'm getting you out of here," he whispered. He pulled keys from his pocket and unlocked Severus then he unlocked me.

They helped me up, each of them putting a hand around me. They helped me up the stairs and we started walking to the door. "W-Why are you helping us?" I asked.

He looked at the ground then looked at me. "I may have never really liked you Lily but I can't watch them kill you, it's not right," he sighed. We then walked in silence.

"Where do you think you're going?" a loud voice boomed behind us. We stopped and turned around, Lucius stood behind us, an angry expression on his face.

"Dad, I'm done watching you kill them!" Draco shouted. We turned around and Severus quickly went to pick me up, his arm went under my legs and he took all the strength he had left to run. "Keep running I'll distract him," Draco shouted.

We ran as Draco stopped and turned around, we turned the corner and we heard Draco shout. I looked past Severus' shoulder and Lucius was hot on our tail. "He's behind us," I whispered.

"Fuck!" Severus shouted, tripping but not falling. A spell hit his back. He fell, I landed on the floor and cried out. It fucking hurt, everything did.

Lucius walked up to me, standing above me. "You will die, tonight," he growled. He knelt down and attached his hand to my throat. He squeezed tightly, I gasped and brought my left hand to his. Nothing about this was sexual, he was trying to kill me.

I saw Severus start to stand but Lucius was too busy. I could feel my esophagus being crushed. Finally Severus grab something and hit him over the head.

He picked me up and he started running again. Lucius struggled to get up but he was fast to catch up to us. We were so close to the door. Once we were at the door Severus opened it and ran out.

We stopped at the gate and looked back at Lucius. With one final look Severus apparated us to the nearest hospital. We hadn't realized it but the plastic broke and I was bleeding. My eyes were hardly able to stay open as Severus ran us inside. "Please help! She's hurt please help!" Severus yelled.

At least 5 doctors ran to us, one of them with a gurney. He laid me on it and saw the blood on his hands and clothes. He held the stretcher and followed as they ran me to a room. "It's ok baby, you'll be ok, I promise," he cried, holding my hand.

My breathing was heavy as I tried to form words. "I-I love you," I struggled to speak.

"I-I love you too," he cried. Someone held him back as they brought me into a DOCTORS ONLY place. "Sir, you can't go past that door," I heard the man say.

SEVERUS' P.O.V

"I need you to get me, Doctor Goodwin, now," I demanded. He was a wizard, he is one of the only wizards in this hospital.

I looked down at my clothes and her blood covered me. I walked away from the door and fell. The pain I was feeling started to kick in. Dr. Goodwin saw me fall and ran to me. "Get me a gurney!"

"I-I'm fine, go look after Lily," I breathed.

"I'm helping you, Severus, Lily is in good hands," I passed out as he put a breathing mask over my face.

____________________________________

Word count: 1780

So.... Hehehe cliff hanger kind of.

Well. Have fun ;)