The toilet was tucked perfectly into the corner with a wall dividing it from the shower and tub. The entire villa had a view of the ocean directly below since the floor was made of plexiglass. There was a flat screen placed on a long dresser in front of the bed and I was in love with every little detail.

"This is amazing," I smiled and he set our suitcases to the side and held my hand. "You haven't checked outside," He told me as he led me to the sliding glass door. He pulled it open without letting go of my hand and let me step through first.

There was a balcony with a couple of steps to go onto this astounding patio space. There were a couple of pool chairs and a hot tub shaped enclosure. "Is this ocean water or an actual hot tub?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Only one way to find out."

I damn near thought he was going to push me in and I grabbed the railing for dear life but he took off his shirt in one swift motion along with his sweatshorts. He was standing there in his underwear and sat down in the huge tub.

He made a face of regret and immediately stepped out and shook his head. "That shit is hot as hell, definitely a hot tub." He went around it and stood in front of the ungated part of the porch and smirked at me before jumping into the ocean water.

He was under there long enough for me to worry a bit and walk over to the same spot he was in to see if he was okay. I crouched down and peeked over the floor to spot him.

As if he was waiting for me to do that, he popped back up and gave me a devilish grin before reaching up and pulling me in. "Ca-," I started but couldn't even finish my sentence because I became submerged into the water.

I gripped onto him because I wasn't exactly sure how deep the villa was in and I didn't want to drown before the trip even started. He held me around my waist and I didnt even realize we were back above the water until he spoke directly into my ear.

"Gripping a little tight there, don't tell me you're scared of the ocean Aurora," He said softly and I got goosebumps all over my body. His deep voice plus the accent was enough to drown a toddler in my underwear.

Get it together Aurora before you lose your virginity right here, right now.

"No. I, uh, just didn't expect to be dragged in here while I have on sweatpants and an expensive non-oceanproof bra," I glared at him and let him go. I swam to the steps that leads from the ocean back to the patio and squeezed the water out of my hair so I could go inside and change into an actual bathing suit. Taking off a tank top that's stuck to your skin was a little more of a hassle than I thought.

I pulled open my suitcase and tried to quickly find one of the bathing suits I packed so I wouldn't soak the whole floor. I pulled out a neon orange one that came with a silk skirt coverup. I walked over to the bathroom and took the rest of my clothing off and set it in the corner of the shower so I could deal with it later.

I adjusted the bikini as I stared at myself in the mirror. "I look hot," I laughed and tightened the straps that went around my neck once more so it was secure. The last thing I needed was it popping off and exposing the top half of my body. I opened the bathroom door and could see Calum swimming around the villa from where I was standing.

I walked back outside and began putting on sunscreen that I grabbed from my luggage as well. Once I was lathered and protected I called Calum over to put some on him too.

He hadn't realized I was back outside and made direct eye contact with me and I swear this man started drooling.

Right where you want him. Maybe he'll have sex with me on this trip and I'll no longer be a virgin.