Chapter 24: Your fist is too light, brothers should be like this

Start from the beginning

At first, Mo Yu argued a few words, and what was ushered in was a flood of even more ugly abuse that flooded his homepage.

[Singing so badly and acting as an anchor, it stained our ears]

[There are still 10,000 fans, are they all deaf? 】

[I want to use the wealthy young master to drive traffic to myself, I have never seen such a thick-skinned person. 】

[He wants to kneel and lick the giants, and he has to see if he is worthy, mouth area. 】

...

Across the Internet, anyone can not be responsible for their own words, and netizens who don't know the truth are a little bit motivated and think that Mo Yu is shameless and wants to build a relationship with the rich.

The verbal abuse became more intense and uglier.

Qiao Jinjian was irritated.

After all, Mo Yu was subjected to cyber violence to protect his third child. Joe couldn't ignore it.

What's more, it is just a matter of effort for him.

Later, he learned from Liu Wen that this little anchor was really a friend of the third child.

Qiao would like to throw all the information he found to Liu Wen: "Let the third child solve it by himself."

Liu Wen and Qiao Yang reported the results of Qiao Jincha:

"Mo Yu should have offended the singer named Jianxing. The second young master found out that the human flesh information was also sent to the Internet by Jianxing."

"He deliberately induced his fans to attack Mo Yu..."

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Yang's face was completely cold.

He has also been in contact with the entertainment industry.

He understands how much an idol's words have an impact on fans, and can even ignite fans' crazy behavior.

What's more, Jianxing also deliberately led fans to attack Mo Yu.

Qiao Yang worried about Mo Yu's safety, so he quickly dialed Mo Yu's phone.

- Shutting down.

He grabbed the car key and walked outside while calling Liu Wen: "Give me the address of Mo Yu's house, hurry up, I'll go to his house to see him."

Liu Wen was dumbfounded: "Huh? I, I don't know the address of Mo Yu's house?"

Qiao Yang: "Isn't it said that he was human flesh and his address is posted on the Internet!"

Liu Wen patted himself on the head, secretly scolding himself stupid: "Yes, I will check it right away!"

Qiao Jin looked at Liu Wen's stupidity, speechless: "How did the youngest take you before? What does he let you do now?"

Liu Wen and Qiao Jin had been scolded several times in the morning.

He misses Qiao Yang so much now!

He bowed his head and said, "The Third Young Master asked me to check Moyu's address. It seems that I want to go and see him in person."

"Go in person?"

Qiao frowned. From the comments on the Internet, you can see how crazy fans are.

In the unlikely event that fans touch Mo Yu's house and make trouble, the third child can't handle it alone.

In addition to being busy with the work of the two departments of the company, he also checks the messengers of the mercenary navy, and he can't go anywhere.