"Besides stop worrying so much, I handled it fine." They both raised an eyebrow, I gulped, scratching the back of my head. "Although I handled it with someone else, so I can't get all the credit."

"Is it that Kaminari guy?" I glanced to see Tanjiro wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I rolled my eyes, pushing him away. "Shut up."

"You're blushing."

"AM NOT!" Although right after that my hands flew to my cheeks, I don't feel blushy.

"You blush with your ears remember." I glared at Inosuke, telling him to shut up before pulling my hand back down shifting a little bit due to the discomfort of the bandaids.

"I don't like him okay? It's just his quirks and mine are.. compatible."

What else is there to say about it anyway?

Tanjiro whistled, nudging my arm softly, being careful of the few injuries I have. "I don't know, it seems to me that you're meant for each other."

"SHUT UP!"

***

"THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?"

The mention of this one event caused an uproar, everyone were ecstatic, voicing out their opinions out loud about the certain festival.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this my whole life!"

"I can finally show what I've got!"

"This is going to be so much fun!"

Along with other comments that runs in the same line, however do I have the same enthusiasm as them? Can't say that I do.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

No, I'm not trying to be a pick me girl who just hates everything that everyone else likes, but seriously, what's exactly the fun of participating in a festival where there are a 50% chance you'll end up passing out in the middle.

I've watched the live broadcast before, dare I say it made me terrified as hell when I was about five years old and I never wanted to watch it again.

How ironic that I HAVE to participate in it now.

Aizawa then gave us some pep talk, something about training harder, using the facility that the school has given to the fullest, and basically summarizing it he said to not embarass ourselves in public and national tv.

How motivating.

"I wonder what we'll be doing in this year's sports festival." I lifted my head, seeing Mina in my peripheral sight. I then leaned my head slightly to see what our teacher is doi- sleeping. Of course.

"Something dangerous I bet." I leaned back, slumping my back against my chair, a good thing that this school provides comfortable cushioned chairs rathen than those stiff plastic ones. I sighed, running my fingers along the straps of my taser.

Not like I want to assault someone or anything.

Totally not suspicious.

"You don't look excited Eshima?" It was more of a statement rather than anything, and with complete honesty I agree. "I'm not fond of anything that has a chance of causing injuries."

"Then why the fuck did you enter the hero course idiot?" I glared at the person, said person being Bakugo, before rolling my eyes and sighing in the process.

"I didn't. I took the entrance test in HOPES that my bad grade would result to me getting into the general course, but apparently that's not the case now is it?" Not that I'm complaining that I got into a prestigious school, it's just that life would be so much better if I could just get into the general course.

"I could see why you got into the hero course though Eshima." I blinked, turning my body around slightly. Lifting my brows a little. "How so, Kaminari-San?"

It feels like I'm calling myself, remembering how my old classmates would call me kaminari-chan from time to time.

"Your lightning control was awesome! Not to mention you can even enhance it and even form it into shapes, that's literally so cool, not to mention you can use a sword too which is totally awesome. I'd say you're stronger than me anyday."

Woah.. that was- a lot of praises.

I can basically feel the blush forming in my cheeks, coughing to drown out the whistles, I decided to not be a bitch today.

"You should give yourself some credit, physically you're stronger, not to mention you can create an endless wave of electricity if you train it more, you're just as strong as I am, probably even more?"

That's enough right?

I unconsciously bit my inner cheeks as I saw him giving me a smile that resembles a smirk more than anything. "You think so?"

I swallowed. "Yes..?"

It was quiet, a bit too quiet seeing that I can even hear Aizawa's snores. Well that is until someone blurt out.

"You guys done flirting?"

"Oh god."

•••
It's confirmed. The number 362 and 363 are cursed