• usj part 1•

"No, I swear Jiro, it was weird and I can't even decide if it's in a good way or a bad way

"No, I swear Jiro, it was weird and I can't even decide if it's in a good way or a bad way." I lifted my arm, waving them around before letting them fall back down, smacking my forehead onto the cafe's table.

He took a sip of his coffee, and then tilted his head to the side a little, looking at my.. I don't even know what state.

"Is he the same person that your friends teased to you about a couple days earlier?"

I grunted, lifting my head a little to give him a glare. "Were you listening? He was the same one who flowed his electricity to me, yeah he is the same person."

"Just making sure." He shrugged. "You know Eshima, it might be simply comfort?"

I frowned. "Comfort? How?"

"You told me you felt weird in a nice way when he gave you his electricity right? That means you felt nice when he touched you regardless, and since you're comfortable with the touch you felt once, you might feel it comfortable to touch him- well at least hold his hand again because you thought that your body would give the same comfortable reaction."

Well that's a long elaboration.

I pursed my lips, was it comfortable? I mean yeah it was. But would I say I don't have a problem with him holding my hand again?

...Actually no, I don't mind because he felt nice with or without his quirk. His hands I mean.

"Or maybe you just have a crush on him." I widened my eyes as Inosuke, the one being unusually quiet the entire time gave a very bold assumption.

"Excuse me, a crush??? I met him like not even a month ago! Besides what would you know about crushes?"

Tanjiro nudged me on the shoulders, leaning a bit closer to whisper something in my ear.

"He's been watching a lot of romance netflix series." I gave Inosuke a sly grin, and in return he gave me an animalistic snarl. "I can fucking hear you."

"...and he has a crush on Aoi from middle school." I gasped so loud people probably thought I just witnessed a murder, and Inosuke... he was blushing. He pulled his boar hat down to cover his face and started aggresively sipping on his hot chocolate.

What surprises me more is the fact that he's not even denying it.

A hand flew over my mouth when I noticed he was being dead serious right now. "Aoi? As in Aoi Kanzaki the healer that got in to 2C?"

Tanjiro lifted his eyebrow in confirmation and I did a breathy laugh, oh wow I never thought I'd live to see the day that my baby animal Inosuke would be crushing on someone.

"Oh my god, since when?" Inosuke didn't answer so Tanjiro did the deed for him. "Since Aoi gave him an onigiri that one time a bat flew on his head."