You're All I Need

Summary; You are a sad bab who just needs love :( luckily Camilo is there to help!

Camilo x reader

You yawned as you trudged forward, the night sky looming high overhead. You rubbed your eyes harshly, blurring your vision momentarily. As you approached the Casita, it was stiller than ever. It was so quiet, you could hear your own tired heart thumping against your chest.

As you rounded the corner, you saw a plain window, the exact one you've been looking for. You huffed in annoyance as you tilted your head upwards to look at the window.

Careful to not wake Casita, you pick up a lose rock and throw it against the window. It hits with a thud before silently falling to the green grass underneath.

You wait for a second, before groaning and throwing it once more.

Finally, you could see a groggy figure appear in the window, opening it up. It wasn't surprising when you saw the figure of your boyfriend, Camilo Madrigal, appear.

He looked at the green grass as you waved. His tired face lit up in a second when he saw you.

"Mi amor! You-"

You cut him off, shushing him to be sure he doesn't wake anybody up. You tug on a flower vine that rested against the house walls as you began to climb it. It was obviously Isabela's. You wouldn't be surprised if she made it there for the exact reason you were using it for.

When you finally reached the window, Camilo helped you in and closed the window behind the two of you.

You huffed a breath of air as you stood up straight, instantly turning to Camilo.

"Hi Milo." You groaned, walking into his warm embrace. Camilo held you tightly as kissed the top of your head.

"Hi mi vida," Camilo responded, gently threading his fingers through your (H/c) hair. You sighed against his shoulder as he continued to hold you, swaying the both of you back and forth. "Is something wrong? I mean, I love holding you, but- I just find it a bit odd that you came in the middle of the night."

"Couldn't sleep. I feel a little sad, but I don't know why."

With those words, Camilo planted small kisses to your hairline, tightening his grip subconsciously. He swayed the both of you back and forth. He hummed as you two rocked – it must've been a habit he picked up after babysitting for so long.

"Aww, that's not fun." Camilo whined, ready to match your energy.

He guided the two of you to his bed, where you plopped down.

Camilo reached his arms out for you once again, watching with loving eyes as you climbed into his embrace. He wrapped his arms tightly around your middle as you cuddled into him.

"I guess I just really needed a Camilo hug. I'm sorry to wake you."

"Oye, Eres el amor mi vida, preciosa. I don't mind sitting up with you. In fact, I love sitting up with you."

Your eyes glanced across the room, unsure of what to take of his words. Still, a small giggle fell from your lips as you cuddled into him even more.

"I just know that the amazing Camilo Madrigal needs his rest. Shapeshifting is hard, y'know? Takes a lot of energy out of yuh."

You fiddled with a stray piece of his curly hair, twisting and twirling it in your finger.

Camilo cuddled closer to you – which was nearly impossible for how close you both already were – and kissed your cheek.

"So worth it, though. All the more reason to stay in bed all day cuddling." Camilo reminded, snuggling his head into the crook of your neck.

You began to laugh.

"Hey, stop! That tickles!" you laughed, squirming from his grasp.

He rolled so that he was sitting on top of you, before pinning your arms so you couldn't move.

"Just let me love youuuu!" Camilo dramatically spoke, leaning down to tickle you. You attempted to push the older boy off of you, but to no avail.

He sat steady as he continued to tickle you until you were out of breath.

Finally, he rolled back off you, but left a leg propped up on your stomach as he laid beside you.

"I love you." You said quietly, still trying to catch your breath from all the laughing.

"I love you more." Camilo announced, kissing directly under your eye.

"Not possible." You whispered, taking hold of his figure and snuggling into him once again. Camilo accepted the gesture, wrapping both arms around you.

Finally, your eyelids slowly drooped shut as you yawned. Everything became a blur as the room filled with a comfortable silence. Only the sounds of your twos' soft breathing could be heard.

And then, finally, after only a few minutes, Camilo heard your soft and quiet snores fill the room. He hummed in content for a moment longer, before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.