Gu Ye's expression was still indifferent, and emotions that others could not see were hidden in the dark and deep peach blossom eyes.

He replied: "Doesn't Qiao like it? Why don't I pay you for something else."

"like!"

Qiao Yang took the red wine into his arms happily, and smiled: "If you know that you can get such a good thing, Aunt Xu, Qin Man can come and disturb me casually."

"From now on, my home will be your hospitality room."

Gu Ye smiled lightly at Shang Qiaoyang's joke: "Forget it, Qiao Shao's hospitality fee is too expensive."

When Qiao Yang saw it, Gu Ye's smile was so slight that even the peachy eyes that were easy to pick up didn't make any waves.

He tentatively asked, "Mr. Gu, you... have you gone to Yemei?"

He had a guess that Gu Ye went to Yemei to give him red wine, but he just heard the shouts of the employees and left.

If this is the case, then...

Qiao Yang felt uncomfortable.

It's the kind of awkwardness that speaks ill of others behind their backs and gets caught by others.

Gu Ye looked at him, his handsome face was light and windy, but also with unexplained mockery:

"I wanted to find someone to drink, but seeing that Young Master Qiao was so busy, I didn't dare to bother."

It's over, he really heard it.

Qiao Yangju was embarrassed.

He wanted to tell Gu Ye that he would not fight for this piece of land.

Because this piece of land was auctioned off as a conspiracy against the Qiao Group, only Gu Ye was used to provoke his desire to win, so that he could sell at a higher price.

However, it could not explain why he knew this.

After all, he is a person who crosses in and knows the plot. Qiao Yang couldn't say anything before the intricate relationship behind it was found out.

He smiled dryly: "Then, does Mr. Gu still want to find someone to drink? I'll accompany him."

The man looked at him with his head raised, Qingjun's face with a flattering smile, as if he knew he was wrong.

Very good.

Gu Ye's head tilted, and a rare real smile appeared: "It doesn't matter if you drink, it's better to have some tea, please come here from Young Master Qiao."

He took Qiao Yang to the terrace: "Sit as you like, I'll get you some drinks."

The semi-circular terrace is connected to the living room, surrounded by some succulent plants and a set of wisteria seats. Over the fence, you can see the artificial lake and the emerald green trees glowing under the night lights in the community.

The night breeze in spring is cool, and it is very comfortable to blow on the face.

Qiao Yang relaxed, but suddenly saw a document on the rattan table.

With bright lights hitting the transparent folder, you can clearly see the title of the document: "Qifengtai Bidding Budget".

Qiao Yang:? ? ?

He remembered what Li Songran said: If we knew Gu's budget price, we would be able to secure Qifengtai.

Qiao Yang looked at the folder on the wicker chair opposite and smiled for no reason.