Chapter 13: Overhaul

Start from the beginning

Cyanide POV

"What did you find?" Shi asked.

"He's hiding something." Cyanide replied. "Definitely about who the person is and his true intentions."

"Which is?"

"I don't know." Cyanide sighed.

The h/c teenager seemed slightly disappointed. "You're going to have to learn these things, Cyanide."

"Understood." She replied.

Sometimes she forgot that Shi was only 17 and running the worlds biggest mafia, single handedly managing an unlicensed assasination website, spying for AFO, earning enough money to support 3 million people, AND keeping her cover at the same time. Cyanide could hardly keep a single HQ under control. She was the only one who had an HQ to govern all to herself. Most of them had a council of some sort.

"You all are dismissed." Shinigami waved. Her phone rang the emergency alarm and she quickly opened it.

Your POV

"Boss, there's a team of heroes invading the Southwest entrance." Echo called from your phone. "Red is facing off against them. I've sent your recruit home."

"Good job." You say. "I'll go over too. Shinigami, out." You say while pressing the 'x' button.

"Radioactive, go shut off the EG section." You ordered. Radioactive nodded and sprinted off in the direction of the energy generators as you ran towards the sounds of battle.

Your base was giant. This one stretches under multiple cities, and that's just the top layer. You turned into your Shinigami form and flew intangliably towards the southwest entrance.

You reached the entrance within thirty seconds. Switching from untouchable to invisible, you stabbed multiple heroes with your tails.

"Shi-chan?" Red called out from the other side of the room. Her eyes were closed and she had multiple silvery strings stained with blood stretching from her fingertips.

With her being able to make strings as tough as she wants, she is able to make tiny strands that break easily. Red makes transparent strings that are weak and break easily. She can sense the strings breaking when a person steps on them, however, the person can't feel it at all. It was a technique that she learned herself.

"Found me already?" You turned visible again. "That was quick. How many pro's are still coming through?"

"It seems there's thirty or so more coming." The girl said. "Along with a news reporter. There's probably police outside."

You smirked. "Kill all the pro's. Let the reporter in."

"Yes, Shi-chan." Red said, curling her fingers with a concentrated expression, eyes still closed.

There was a loud spurting sound from the entrance hallway followed by a dull thunk as the heads dropped to the ground, entirely in sync.

The reporter screamed in horror as they started running from the scene. Sirens started sounding in the distance.

"We'll close off this room and the entrance. We've still got 10 other exits." You said, tapping on your phone to lock the room off entirely from the HQ.

"Let them search all they want. We didn't put anything of value here. And since the walls and floor are made from quirk resistant obsidian, there's no way they'd break though." The entrance halls and rooms are actually quite far from the real base, there's no way they could get in. Besides, you'd just murder the shit out of them again.

"So, for the time being, Red, close off the opening entirely with a blanket of strings until we shut this place off. That would take a few minutes." You say, watching the load screen on your phone.

"Okay." Red said, activating her quirk again.

Meme:

Memes are a required part of this fanfic now :)