Part 3

Astrid's Prov
I wake up to being tied up and my head is throbbing, it feels like I'm on a boat. Ah I see you are finally awake, I hear a voice but can't see the person. I look around to try if I can see anyone but when I turn my stomach the wrong way I scream in pain, I almost forgot I was hit in the stomach.

Unknown Prov
Ah I see you are finally awake, mhmh you have no idea who I am do you? Well I am Grimmel the Grisly, and I've killed every last Night Fury except for Toothless. You are not going anywhere until Hiccup brings me Toothless and if he does not let's just say things will get worse for you.

Astrid's Prov
A Night Fury killer I'm thinking to myself Hiccup can't give up Toothless for me. Well Hiccup is the dragon master and he will never give up toothless and still get me out of here! I say with anger.

Grimmel's Prov
Ohhh my Dragon Master you say, well that won't stop me *whistles* you see my Deathgripper's tail that hit you in the stomach is poisonous and if you don't get treated you won't live for very long, so let's hope Hiccup brings me Toothless or I will leave you here to die.

Astrid's Prov
I just hope Hiccup comes up with a plan soon because I can feel the poison running through my veins, Hiccup please hurry I say to myself as I rest my head up against the pole that I'm tied to, slowly closing my eyes.

Author's Note
Hey! I know this one is short but I figure I put together a quick story for you guys, Comment what you think!