#14 (Final)

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

"Shut Up Y/n." He growled on your face.

"Taehyung, don't yell at me." You begged covering your ears.

"I would yell. Didn't you think about the consequences when you flirted with him?" He said caging you between his veiny arms. His orbs darkened due to rage and veins of his forehead popped up.

Not gonna lie, you were scared.

"I was just playing along Taehyung. What's the big deal in it?" You retorted.

"Big deal? You ignored me for a week or so when I jokingly flirted with your friend!" He back fired.

"I didn't know she was your ex in first place." You replied.

"You know what, it's waste of time to talk with you. I don't want to see you for sometime." You said and turned around to walk out of the room but he held your wrist.

In order to freed your wrist, you turned around in fury and jerked your hand harshly which made a slap land on his right cheek.

Both of you froze. Silence prevailed over the room. You wanted to speak but words were struck inside your throat.

He looked into your now softened eyes. He didn't utter a word and walked to the bed silently.

You knew you messed up. Although, you didn't hit him intentionally, but you need to make it up to him.

"Taehyung-" And he switched off the lights.

"I am sorry. I didn't do it deliberately." You muttered but got no reply.

Giving him space and thinking that you will make it upto him when he calms down a bit, you walked out of the room.

Everything was going well. You both were on a date to freshen up and spend some quality time together.

But, to your bad, you ran into your high school friend. It's not like you were interested in him. He tried to flirt with you and you played along for fun not knowing, how Taehyung was burning in jealousy. Doing this, you cornered Taehyung.

"Ok fine. Y/n, it's your fault so you need to apologise. Just be calm." You told yourself and headed back to your bedroom.

You switched on the lights. Slowly walking to his sleeping figure, you sat down on the floor, facing him.

Your heart wrenched witnessing the red mark of your slap on his cheek. You quickly slid open the drawer and took out an ointment to ease the burning sensation.

You gently applied it with two of your fingers on his cheek. He hissed in sleep. Tears rolled down from corner of your eyes.

Kissing his lips for a few seconds, you pulled back.

"I am sorry that I hurt you. I didn't do it willingly. It was an accident. I shouldn't have cornered you like that. I am sorry again. I love you. I love you so much that I could die for you. Please forgive me." You spoke.

He fluttered open his eyes and embarrassment took over you, so you stepped back.

"Stand up." He demanded and you obeyed.

"Come here." He patted the space beside him. You climbed up the bed and sat facing him. He sighed.

"I heard you." He said.

"That's cheating. You should keep your eyes open if you are awake." You pouted and he couldn't be mad at you anymore.

Your innocence killed him internally but he still had a poker face on. But an idea popped up in his mind.