CHAPTER 3

I'm not a professional writer and I'm still learning, expect my grammar errors your free to critic and correct my stories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivan's POV

I know, I was wrong ng sabihn ko kay Zin ang mga katagang yun. I loved her so much kaya ko yun nasabi sakanya. I knew that if I said that to Zin, her life now is in danger, they will take her away from me...... from us. F*CKKK  I wont let them take her away from me.I am ready to bring Zin into our world. She's mine. MINE ALONE and I wont let them hurt her.

I turned to Dawn to talk to her about my plan to Zin.

"Dawn I take Zin to our world." I said to her buut she looks at me with an unbelievable looks.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME IVAN?! You know you can't she's a human." she replied.

"Then I will make her a vampire." 

"No!! You can't do that Ivan. Nababaliw kana ba huh Ivan??" Dawn said to me.

"I loved her and I'm willing to take the risk for her Dawn you know us, you know how we love that's why you can understand my fellings. You know that if I said those words to her we became one I can feel her is she'ss sad or if she's in danger you know that and if I won't take her to our world she'll be taken from us Dawn." I said to Dawn.

Dawn's about to say something when her phone rang.

*KRINGGGGGGGGGG*

"I'ts Zin" She said, as she answer her phone. But I feel something that she's in danger I can feel it.

"Yes my dear, napatawa--------------" Iwas shocked and the others when she look at us with a terrified face and her phone falls down, but what shock me the most is what she said to us.

I ran as I could until I'm infront of Zin's house. I jump on there gate and then I saw her in the corner of her room. She's affraid the way I look at her.

" Zin" I call her name and when she look at me and saw me she run to me and hug me tightly and I hug her back. I let her feel that she's safe when she's with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn's POV

I stop talking when my phone rang.........It was Zin. Isaid to Ivan as I answer my phone.

"Yes my dear, napatawa--------------" I didn't finish my words when I heard her crying and terrified base on her voice.

"D-dawn my umatake s-saakin. It has fangs a-at napakabilis nito gumalaw at tumakbo." sambit ni Zin, na rason kung bakit ko nahulog ang phone ko at ng sabihin ko ito kay Ivan ay bigla na itong nawala ng parang bula sa harapan namin. Ivan run fast, yes we can run fast. Me, Peter, Lorr, and Kyst we run to our car and drove it to Zin's house.

When we arrive to Zin's house we go out to our car and we run to Zin's room wee can still smell the other vampire that attack Zin.

When we run to Zin's room we saw them Zin is hugging Ivan and she's still trembling.

"Zin" I whisper her name and trying to get her attention. And when she already saw me, she run as fast as she can to me and hugs me so tight.

"Dawn n-natatakot ako s-sabi nila babalikan nila ako at kukunin da nila ako lalo na ngayon dahil n-nag...... nagka-roon na daw kami ng ugnayan ni Ivan. They said I am Ivan's mate. I-I don't know what are they talking Dawn, naguguluhan ako." Mahabang paliwanag ni Zin saamin.

Dumating na din sila Peter, Lorr, at Kyst kaya narinig nila ang mga sinabi ni Zin saamin ni Ivan.

"Zin" tawag ni Lorr kay Zin at napalingon si Zin kay Lorr. 

"Did you saw who attack you or kung may iniwan ba sila saiyo??" Tanong nito.

"LORRR!!! She's still in shock you shoudn't ask her that question!" Ivan said.

"I-its ok, I saw him........ I saw that guy h-he has an tattoo on his nape, a skull with an "X" bone on sa baba ng bungo." sambit ni Zin na nagpagulat saakin noo hindi lang saakin kundi sa apat ding lalaki sa gilid na nakikinig sa usapan namin.

Ng sabihin niya iyon ay agad akong napa-tingin kay Ivan. 

"They're on the move Ivan, they will take Zin away from us kung mananatili pa siya dito. They can easily take her from us her in the human world. We rreally should take Zin on our world Ivan on Baobhan, they're we can look after her and we can take care of her you have  lots of soldiers." mahabang pahayag ni Kyst, na nakapag paisip sakiin na we really should take Zin to BAOBHAN.

(BAOBHAN IS THE VAMPIRE WORLD KUNG SAAN SILA NANINIRAHAN IT'S LIKE AN SECOND DIMENSION.)

"W-wait Kyst, anong ibig mong sabihin, o-on your world??? I don't understand yyung umatake saakin b-bampira yun hindi ba?? It's not an human napakabilis nito at napakalakas pa and it has fangs kaya nakakasiguro ako na bampira iyon I thought they're just an Myth." sambit ni Zin kaya nagka-tinginan na kami.

------

We use our telephaty.

"Ivan nakakasigurado na may nalalaman na si Zin at kung hindi natim ito sasabihin sakanya ng mass maaga may posibilidad na sa iba pa nito malalaman kung ano talaga tayo." 

"Dawn is right Ivan, we should explain it all to Zin." Peter said.

"I'll explain it to her, you all should go home I'll look for her and after I explain it to her we will go to Baobhan and I'll deal with them." 

" Okay then we will go ow just take care of her" I said.

" I will Dawn don't worry." sambit ni Ivan.

"Thank you Ivan." Tumango lang ito bago kami nag paalam kay Zin.

" Zin, I'will go for now I'll be back tomorrow ok??" Zin look at we.

"But D-dawn paano kung balikan nila ako?? H-hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko."  Sasagot pa sana ako ng nauna ng mag salita si Ivan.

" I'll stay with you, you don't have to worry I'll take care of you. I wont let them hurt you again Us hina" sambit ni Ivan na ang ibig sabihin ay My Love.

He use our language again. I rolled my eyes bago umagali sa bahay nila Zin. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! ANG SWEET NAMAN NI IVAN MY LOVEEESSS GRABE NOOO HWALANG KAALAM ALAM SI ZIN KILA IVAN PATI NA SA KAIBIGAN NIYA NA SI DAWN. BTW DAWN IS A DAMPHIR ......(DAMPHIR SA VAMPIRE WORLD IS HALF HUMAN HALF VAMPIRE.) LOVE LOTSSS GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU ALL.