Chapter 73/Fuck you, Hope

Start from the beginning

"Since I know how to talk? and I'm sorry I was just angry at you" She shifted her gaze. "Look I'm sorry but I'm trying to be better okay? Just trust me" I told them.

"I do but I guess you have to earn it from mommy and Dyl" Essie confirmed to me. I nodded before we head to home. Since Dyl broke the werewolves curse her temper is always high. We still don't know what gonna happen after the merge, would their powers just be transferred to another or just magic?

"Mommy! We're home" Dyl shouted as she went to our room while Essie and I were standing out. "I trust you mom, don't make me regret it" she kissed my cheek before heading in.

"Mom! Mommy asking for you," Dyl told me which made me frown but I went to our room anyway When I opened the door my jaw dropped to the floor.

Josie wearing this backless top, her skin glowing under sunlight in front of the mirror. "Hope?" she turned to me but it didn't stop me from checking her out.

"You need me?" I bit my lip, licking my bottom lip silently. "What?" she widens her eyes. "I...I m-mean dyl told me that you were asking for me?" I closed the door, and without even a second thought I locked it.

"Yeah, hmm I'm going out with mom and my card just got expired today so can I borrow yours?" she asked as if I would ever deny it. "It's yours too" I just smiled before handing it over to her.

"Thanks" she thanked as she turn to fix her makeup. Oh, the way her beauty just fucked me up so bad and I give in. I was so frustrated for months so I grasp her waist kissing her exposed back muscles.

"You're looking so beautiful, love" I can't help it as I kissed hard on her exposed back until it got marks but healed soon I hold her tighter so she would stay still.

Her heart beating so fast, and her breath got faster as I brushed her hair from the back and make more room for the kisses. "H-hope... Stop! I-I have to go," she holds my hands on her waist pushing them down.

"Looking like this?" I made her turn to me. "Hmm..." she nodded. "Don't you have something appropriate to wear?" I trail my fingers on her back, I can't help it.

"It's appropriate..." she protested. "I feel like I have to accompany you," I snuggle up to her neck kissing it and she holds me. SHE HOLDS ME! I smiled before kissing her neck a little more until I could before she pulled back.

"Mom will be with me and I'm capable of protecting myself, baby," she said and I smiled widely hearing the nickname from her. "How about I just make love to you first before you leave me here?" I looked up at her.

"I'm late hope," She kissed my head taking a jacket before leaving. "Shit, Saltzman is making me crazy" I fall onto the bed still feeling her skin on my lips, the feeling of her against me still felt new.

"Mommy! bye," I saw Dyl and Essie hugging her when Josie look at me. "I love you," I whispered and she smiled before heading out.

She wears the jacket when she heads out, I grinned assuming she knows how easily I get jealous. I, Dyl and Essie played video games all day and I make the dinner which got burned so we ended up ordering pizza.

"Wow, Finally it's been days since I eat pizza. Mommy rarely let us order it" Dyl happily munched her food. "Because It's not a food we should eat regularly," Essie told her.

"Why you always have to show how smart you're" Dyl rolled her eyes which made me laugh silently. "Because I'm" Essie shrugged. "Because you used da-" before Dyl could complete her sentence I glared at her.

"How about you and I go for a run?" I told her. "That would be better" Dyl agreed. "Finally I could read in peace" Essie stood up as she head back to her room.

"You shouldn't be telling things in front of her until your mommy and I find a solution!" I remind her. "I'm worried for her" she countered back. "I know but if you push her dark limits it could take control over her," I told her.

We had an amazing run, I closed the door of their room after checking upon them. I look at the clock, it's 10 pm Josie is not back, I called her but her phone was off I was about to call mom when I heard footsteps which made me smile.

I opened the door before she could knock, "We got hold up" she said. Call me horny or spoiled but I just can't control it now so I pulled her by the collar taking her inside throwing her on the couch in the living room.

"Ohh, Jo, why are you doing this to me?" I lick my lips before I got straddle on her. "I could ask you the same," she fired back.

"I love you, love, I love you so much and I know my sorry wouldn't fix anything but let me just show you how sorry I'm." I pulled her up by her collar and tried to take off her jacket."Not here," she pushed me back a little as she stood up walking up to our room and I just followed her as if I were hypnotic to her and when she took off her jacket showing her exposed back I just lost it.

"Why you gotta kill me like that, Saltzman" I locked the room as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I hate that I want you so bad and wanted to rip Landon's head off as I wanted to tear his body part one by one." she pushed my chin up from her index finger.

"I'm yours" I closed my eyes waiting for her lips. "You're my wife," She was so close I could feel her breath on my lips. "I'm your wife, I'm all yours, love" my heart beating as if it would never going to get a chance to beat again.

"Better," she smiled against my lips and my frustration made me open my eyes and I pressed our lips together. She returned the kiss immediately, my hands curling around her neck to pull her closer as her hands gripped my hips.

God the feeling was so thrilling, We never stayed apart this long. I pulled gently on the hair at the nape of her neck, making her moan into my mouth as we continued making out. I smiled against her lips, her returning it as her tongue slipped into my mouth and quickly took the kiss somewhere else.

I pushed her back on the bed still kissing her as she broke the kiss and moved her lips down to my neck, making me breathe out as I held her close. "JESUS! Jo, I want you. I want you so bad" Her lips kissed up to my ear.

"Fuck you, Hope," she whispered making me grin. There is no surprise that she's still furious at me. "Then fuck me, Jo" I giggled before our lips joined and our hands roamed each other's bodies. 

Which twin do you guys like? and please do vote!