Chapter 27/Full of Dark

Josie was feeling so furious as she made her way downstairs to Salvatore's brother who was sipping bourbon.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Do you even realize what you have caused! You prevent my mom's future to change! You made my existence to change as well!" She punched him.

All the anger just took over her again, and again she wasn't herself but someone else. "What. the. Fuck?" Bonnie and Elena spoke at the same time when they witness the Dark Josie.

"Stop it!" Stefan attempted to defend his brother as she pinned him against the wall by clutching his neck.

"STOP IT! Your brother literally went to gamble with my future and you want me to stop it? I don't care if you have your humanity or not but if something prevents my future to change I will tear you and your brother apart!" she terrorized him before throwing him across the house.

"Josie stop it! You're hurting them" Elena reaches in between. "You better say thank you to me because I haven't killed them" Josie grasp Demon by his collar and again throw him beside his brother who was already groaning in pain.

"What even she is?" demon got up and he helped his brother to get up as well. "Where is she?" Josie questioned them. "We don't know that... He just took her and he knows that she's your weakness" Bonnie stated.

"You don't know but you both prevented your future to change with Elena as well because if one thing would change then the other would be followed!" Josie went closer to Salvatore's brother while flying just 5 centimeters above the earth.

"How can she fly? She has so much dark magic in her. It's dangerous" Bonnie whispered to Elena which Salvatore or Josie heard as well.

"I told you not messed up with anything but you being evil demon" Josie pressed her finger on Demon's chest.

"Look if you kill the mikealsons then we'll both have want we want, you'll get Caroline and I'll get Mikealson's dead" Demon gulped hard but still maintain to look confident.

"I would never do that and I think you haven't heard me I said you both prevented your future to change with Elena as well because if one thing would change then the other would be followed!" She remarked which made both the brother horrified.

"How can we prevent the future not to changing?" Stefan steps up, "You can't do anything. I have to save my mom and I will go back to the future so before anything could change you would already forget about me. Even if it's not a full moon" Josie clench her hand in anger.

"But how can you go back if it's not a full moon?" Bonnie can't help but ask.

"Look what you made her do! she still has control over me, even if it's not full moon then I have to use more dark magic. Because full moon just helps us to prevent use less power which wouldn't kill." Josie explained.

"So if you got back but wouldn't be alive would it even be worth it?" Elena comes in front of her. "I wouldn't be dead because I can't and it's easy to do that when I have my other side" Josie smirked.

"But we don't know where caroline is. I'm sorry on behalf of my brother but we have to do something so nothing would change" Stefan was worried about her future with Elena. He didn't want his brother's mistake to change her future with Elena if he even had a chance with her.

"You have done enough, now I have to take over from here but..." she lifted both hands gesturing to both brothers and in a second they had their neck snapped "....they should know their place" She finished as both brothers' bodies hit the ground.

"Oh god, what have you done?" Elena kneels to them and Bonnie comes in front of Elena so Josie wouldn't hurt her.

"Oh, don't worry they are not dead... dead but for a while dead. You can have a temporary funeral" She smirked and she gestured to her hand in the air which made Bonnie and Elena thrown out of the way.