The black bar, the wooden wine cabinet, and the delicate boy playing the piano are exactly the same as the people and objects in the photos Geng Hui showed him yesterday.

When Mo Yu saw Qiao Yang, the tempo he played immediately slowed down a few beats, and his eyes looked at Qiao Yang from time to time, with a look of surprise and shyness.

Qiao Yang waved his hand to Mo Yu, and then sat at the bar and asked the bartender: "Xiaohao, take out the Latour 1961 I ordered."

Bartender Xiaohao looked for him in the wine cabinet, and asked with a smile: "Didn't Qiao Shao say that you can open it on a special day? Why do you want to open it today?"

Qiao Yang leaned on the bar and said, "This is not a gift today, it's also a special day."

Xiaohao: "Yeah, who will be the one who can make the third young master of the Qiao family apologize..."

Xiaohao immediately lost his words when he saw Gu Ye, and was shocked for three to five seconds before reacting: "Gu, it's President Gu, I'm sorry, sorry, it's rude."

Gu Ye--S is the youngest and top-notch figure in the business world. He appears most often in various TV interviews and magazines.

Xiaohao restrained his frivolous and giggling attitude, his back straightened and respectfully.

Gu Ye smiled slightly: "It doesn't count as a gift, that is, I just want to drink two less glasses with Qiao."

In addition to the bartender Xiaohao, other staff on the third floor and occasional guests also discovered Gu Ye.

It's just that they all looked at it from a distance and were surprised: Gu Ye would also come to the night show?

Still with Qiao Yang!

Xiaohao held Latu 1961 in both hands and handed it to Qiao Yang: "Young Master Qiao, do you drive it yourself, or should I drive it for you?"

Qiao Yang: "I'll do it myself."

He took the wine cautiously, but did not rush to open the cork.

There was joy in his eyes, looking at the mottled label on the bottle showing the age, like holding a treasure that has been treasured for many years.

Gu Ye suddenly felt unbearable. He chuckled and asked, "Should we have something else? You keep hiding this bottle."

Qiao Yang then picked up the corkscrew, pulled out the cork skillfully and neatly, and said with a smile: "Don't, I want to try it."

He held the goblet in one hand, and the bottle in the other hand was slightly tilted, the dark red liquor poured into the two goblets like flowing silk.

The way he pours the wine is very elegant and skillful, and the look when looking at the wine is similar to pious concentration.

Gu Ye: "It's really an honor for me to open the wine that Young Master Qiao wants to drink on a special day."

Qiao Yang: "I can't bear to drink it myself. It just so happens that I invite Mr. Gu to drink it today and give me a chance to open the bottle. Counting it down, I am also in your light.

Reluctant.

Gu Ye couldn't help but want to laugh. The price of Latour 1961 was indeed expensive, and this amount of money was nothing to Qiao Yang.

For the value of money, the man in front of him cherishes the things he loves more.

Qiao Yang held up the cup and held it up: "Come on, Mr. Gu. We can't be acquainted with each other. After toasting you, we will be friends."