The man touched his head strangely, and said, "This is...what's going on? Why is the password wrong again"

Seeing this scene, Gu Ye was cold for three seconds, then shouted angrily: "Qiao Yang! What are you doing?"

The drunk man was clutching his messy hair at a loss, was suddenly shouted, and turned his head in confusion.

"Huh? I... my password is wrong."

Gu Ye: "That's my home!"

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

He has been exhausted physically and mentally after working hard all day. I just wanted to go home and rest, but I saw that my door was pressed with the wrong code.

He watched the door of his house be locked.

He always hated that others stepped into his private territory and interfered with his life, so he moved out of Gu's family to live alone.

But after Qiao Yang moved in, he hit the wrong door on the first day.

The second time the door was locked, it was because Qin Man was not allowed to enter.

But this time!

The code lock of his house was almost broken by this young master!

Qiao Yang stood swaying, with a look of disbelief in astonishment: "This is, Gu, Mr. Gu's house."

He staggered past Gu Ye and walked to his own door, muttering: "...9,6,0,4,1,8."

With a click, the door opened.

The man laughed like a child: "Oh, this is my home."

Afterwards, his body swayed into the house, and it slammed shut.

There was silence in the corridor.

Gu Ye looked at his locked door:...

"Qiao Yang."

He yelled and pressed the doorbell hard: "You come out for me."

Before the voice fell, the door opened.

Qiao Yang slapped his head: "I remember, Mr. Gu's house is locked by me. I'm so sorry..."

He was drunk, his voice soft and slow.

Gu Ye was as weak as a punch on cotton, his lungs hurt.

Qiao Yang, wait for me!

Waiting to suffer severely on the stage where I let you Qifeng!

Qiao Yang was drunk, his body was unsteady, and his reaction was slow. With only the remaining consciousness, he muttered with his tongue:

"After... nine o'clock, the property is off work, no one will unlock it."

"Why...you sleep in my house?"

Sleep in your house?

Gu Ye sneered: "No need!"

He doesn't bother to care about someone who is drinking and unconscious. Turning around with a dark face, he was about to take the elevator to leave.

"Don't, don't."

Qiao Yang grabbed him one step ahead: "It's my fault, I, I will be responsible for you."

The man's earnest and sincere eyes are like a child who promises his teacher that he is not making mistakes.

"You... first come to my house and wait a while, I will ask someone to arrange a place for you."

Qiao Yang grabbed his arm tightly, a strong smell of alcohol coming from his body.