"Gu, President Gu?"

"Something?"

Gu Ye smiled, looked over Qiao Yang's shoulders, and nodded his chin at the door opposite: "Master Qiao admits the wrong door, right?"

Qiao Yang turned his head and looked at the door of the opposite room, only then came to his senses: "Oh, I'm sorry. The first time I came to this house, I admitted the wrong door."

Then he smirked again: "What a coincidence, Mr. Gu also lives here. From now on we will be neighbors."

Actually live on the opposite side of Gu Ye!

He was so embarrassing to do so, if it wasn't for his previous acquaintance, he might be regarded as a suspicious person.

He smiled and concealed his embarrassment, while pressing another door code.

After crackling and pressing the number, the cold and unforgiving electronic audio sounded:

--Beep, the password is wrong!

Huh?

Qiao Yang panicked.

He scratched his hair, thinking he was too anxious to make a mistake, and pressed it again seriously.

--Beep, the password is wrong!

what? !

what happened?

Turning his head to look, Gu Ye looked at him with a seemingly flat expression, just the suspiciousness hidden deep in his eyes, like a righteous citizen who wants to maintain law and order at any time.

Qiao Yang embarrassed his face, and he gave an innocent explanation with a wry smile: "This is really my home."

He raised the head of household card in his hand and explained: "Otherwise I can't even get on the elevator."

Gu Ye: "Young Master Qiao, don't you even remember your password wrong?"

"It's okay, I'll do it again."

In order to prove that he is the owner of this, and not a suspicious person, Qiao Yang was cautious again, re-entering the password in his memory one by one.

--Beep, the password is wrong!

--Beep! Beep! caveat! caveat!

--The wrong password you entered has exceeded the upper limit, and the system will lock itself for 24 hours.

--Please let the apartment technicians come to unlock, beep! Beep!

Qiao Yang:...

There was a nasal chuckle from behind, and then Gu Ye's voice sounded, casually and indifferently: "Master Qiao, do you need my help?"

Asked a little upward, but couldn't hear a trace of concern, but seemed to be ridiculing.

Qiao Yang stood up straight and turned his head again, grinning and giving him a dry smile: "I don't care about it. I ask my assistant, please go home and leave me alone."

The man faded his embarrassment, his face was calm, his voice was flat and clear.

After speaking, he turned around, not watching Gu Ye. Instead, he lowered his head and touched the phone to make a call.

Gu Ye narrowed his eyes slightly, examining the man's back, and said in a smiling voice: "Then Young Master Qiao needs help."

Qiao Yang didn't look back, his voice perfunctory: "Okay, thank you in advance."

Gu Ye shrugged indifferently and closed the door.

Finally left.

Qiao Yang breathed a sigh of relief.