Little jokes did not make any waves on the banquet hall.

That's it.

Only then did Liang Wei and several people in the same seat react.

Liang Wei, who was waiting to see Qiao Yang embarrassed, was very disappointed.

He thought that Qiao Yang would still be like last time, pointing to Gu Ye and shouting frantically: Go away, don't be funny in my sight.

When the leaders of S city politics and business circles gather, if Qiao Yang makes trouble, not only will Qiao's face be lost, but Gu Ye's face will not be glorious.

He is also a young master from a wealthy family, and Liang Wei and the others are usually idle and sensual.

They grew up in notoriety, and gradually formed a bad personality.

They learned that Qiao Yang, the third son of the Qiao family, who had returned from the United States, was not very capable, but had a arrogant and arrogant personality.

Bah, if Qiao Yang can inherit the Qiao Group, Liang Wei thinks that he can be president himself.

As a result, Liang Wei and the others took advantage of Qiao Yang's character, and sometimes praised it and stepped on it. Look at jokes like a monkey.

He coughed slightly, and said with a smile: "Isn't Young Master Qiao being incompatible with Gu Ye? Why is he so polite? Isn't Young Master Qiao..."

He didn't continue to say, he snorted and laughed, with a look of contempt.

The others on the table didn't speak, but they met in private. It's that kind of contemptuous, very uncomfortable look.

They all know that Qiao Yang has very few abilities and has a very strong vanity. He can go to the sky with just one hand, and explode with another poke.

You simply can't stand such an aggressive general.

Sure enough, Qiao Yang sank his face and looked towards Liang Wei, with a cool voice: "Did I ask you to call him?"

When Dan Feng's eyes were not smiling, the tails of his eyes were raised, his eyebrows sharpened, and his thin lips and sharp jaws gave him a bit of anger.

The atmosphere on the table suddenly became cold.

Qiao Yang was indeed angry.

But the eyes were not the madness of the past, but as quiet as ancient pools, dark and deep, sharp and raised eyes glowing with clear light, looking directly at people's hearts.

That was Qiao Yang who they had never seen before.

Liang Wei's heart suddenly panicked for no reason, and the momentum of his speech also weakened: "I... didn't I call someone over for you?"

Qiao Yang leaned against the seat and tilted his head slightly, his sharp edge was slightly retracted, but the faint tone brought the superior's questioning:

"When do I want to show someone a good look, that's my business. Turn to you and call someone over?"

Slightly squinted eyes, deep and translucent, seemed to penetrate people's hearts, squeezing out the dirty thoughts in my heart.

Liang Wei: "You!"

Just a Qiao Yang, why dare to look at me like this.

He became angry and stood up abruptly, pointing at him and shouting: "What are you proud of, you really think you have a lot of talent. Don't look at it, but we in the circle will play with you."