Chapter 65 - Bear-san Draws A Picture Book

「Hey, that's Fina-chan!」(Eleonora)

On the paper, I was drawing a misshapen Fina.

「Well, it's because it's Fina's real experience after all.」(Yuna)

「Oh? Really?」(Eleonora)

Fina, the subject, was a small distance away, nervously drinking the drink that the maid brought her.
It was rare for a maid to serve tea to a commoner, after all.
I drew a lot of pictures to go with the story.
Finally, I was drawing the scene where I, the bear, appeared.

「Ara, what a cute Bear-san.」(Eleonora)

I drew a deformed bear (me).
It was unfortunate that there were no colours, but you could draw pretty well with just black.

「Whaaa...」(Flora)

Princess Flora looked at the drawing with shining eyes.

「By the way, it's the first time I've seen such a cute sketch.」(Eleonora)

「Is that so?」 (Yuna)

「I know lots of painters, but it's the first time I've seen a sketch like that.」(Eleonora)

Was it possible that caricatures didn't exist in this world?
Well, in my previous world, there were no caricatures in the past either.
During the Edo period or the Sengoku period, if there were such cute sketches, there might not have been wars. That was the sort of stupid thing I was thinking about.
Now I was drawing the scene where Bear-san and the girl encountered each other.

「What happens to the girl?」(Flora)

Princess Flora asked.
But that, I won't answer.

「That's a surprise for when I finish drawing it.」(Yuna)

「Then, hurry and draw! Hurry and draw!」(Flora)

I started writing again.
After that, I completed many drawings.
In the end, I drew the scenes where the girl went back to the village and Bear-san went back into the forest, which completed the picture book.

「Finished...」(Yuna)

It took a few hours to finish, but I think this can be considered a masterpiece.
I wasn't a professional artist, so something like this was good enough.
I gave the drawings I made to Princess Flora.

「Bear-san, you're giving it to me?」(Flora)

「I would be really happy if you read it.」(Yuna)

「Thank you very much, Bear-san!」(Flora)

She happily took the book.

「Princess Flora, that's great, isn't it? So that it won't scatter, we will bind it, okay?」(Eleonora)

Princess Flora happily read the picture book.
It was great that it pleased her.
The fact that I drew it in a few hours wasn't thanks to the Bear suit's power, but my real ability.
I felt like it was the first time since I came to this world that my real strength served a purpose.
When I was stretching my shoulder and back muscles, there was a knock on the door and a maid came in.

「Princess, it's time to eat.」(Maid)

「Then, shall we go as well?」(Eleonora)

Eleonora-san got up.
Imitating her, I also got up from my chair.

「Bear-san, are you going back?」(Flora)

When Eleonora-san told Princess Flora we were leaving, she grabbed my clothes reluctantly.

「Hmm, Princess Flora, I will come back again. 」(Yuna)

「Really?」(Flora)

「I will be staying in the capital for some time, so we will be able to see each other.」(Yuna)