Eight

Bill realised what had come out of his mouth and hoped that she- well... he did love her but now wasn't the right time for her to know. He had only just figured out his own feelings and after all she needed time.

"FLO!!! Are you up there? Florence?" a voice shouted up the stairs and as the two slowly turned to look at each other, Florence looked up at him, her cheeks madly blushing and her eyes wide and surprised. Bill looked calmly at her, she stood for a minute before turning out of his embrace to run towards the noise.
"Coming!" she shouted down the stairs before fleeing down and out of Bills sight.

He stood for a minute, watching the blonde hair turn and disappear from his sight- Bastard. She knows, it's going to be awkward- she's Charlie's best friend for fuck sake!
He took a breath before following the noise down the many flights of stairs in his home, when he got the bottom he was met with the sight of Florences father- Alberic.

Alberic came from a Sacred 28 family and his father, had been quite strict about their pureblood prejudices. His mother and grandmother though, secretly taught him to love anyone and to be soft and kind. When he met Lara, another pureblood at Hogwarts... at 11 years old he was dazzled by her beauty and kindness as well as her strong will.
Alberic was best friends with the Marauders- he himself would transform into Bram, a sleek black crow in order to watch over his dear friend who turned under the deadly full moon. Lara, had been friends with Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Alice. Each of them died, apart from Alice, in the first World War.
Alberic was never the same again, after years of pining and then loving her with his full heart- and welcoming their daughter into the world, he would never love again. He was never the bright man he used to be, the loss of his best friends- James and Lily, all of his friends, Alice and Frank who he still visited to this day, his teachers, his colleagues, and his beloved strong Lara; she died in a fight, as she was an auror as well as a member of the Order of the Phoenix (like Alberic), she was involved in a fight with multiple death eaters and as many ganged up on her- they were too late to help her, to save her. Alberic was determined on living her legacy and making her proud- raising Florence right and loving them both eternally.

Well, that was what Bill knew.

Alberic had Florence wrapped in his scarred arms, and his grey black hair was hidden with a tweed, soft hat.
"Oh Flo, you had me worried sick- Moodys had us running rampant and I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner!" he gushed as he pulled back and let his wise, kind still youthful and cheeky face be seen. He took Florences face in his hands and smiled at her as she reassured him that she was in fact recovering and was okay.

Moody and Kingsley flooed back into the room, Bill had not really thought about the mass amount of Order Members that were scattered around the bottom floor of his home. Remus walked by, patting Bill on his shoulder and Sirius trailed behind him. They walked towards Alberic and eventually stood in conversation with Florence for a short while before Zehra and Tonks walked in, Florence saying goodbye and heading over to them.

"Bill!" he heard his name being called and as his head snapped around to see a few volunteers that came back with him from Egypt gathered around the fireplace- Ethan among them.
"How did it go?" Ethan whispered cheekily and gave Bill small nudge, Bill rolled his eyes and looked down at Ethan. Bringing his hands up, he rubbed his face and groaned. Ethan sniggered and excused them from the group- leading Bill into their bedroom, catching Zehras eye on the way.

"What happened?" Ethan asked as he shut the door and Bill roughly sat on his bed, "Bill?" Ethan questioned. " I can't tell you." Bill muttered, "Why? Is it that bad- God Bill is it that bad?" Bill peered at the boy through his hands, "I don't know if it's bad- she didn't look upset, more shocked..."
"AT WHAT?" Ethan's eyes were wide and curious now, done with his best friends crap. The door creaked open and in stepped a tall girl with a pink tank top on.
"What's happened?" she asked, her eyes scanning the room with a small intrigued yet teasing smile. "Well Zehra, that's what I'm trying to figure out but Old Giant here won't give in!" Ethan said, leaning dramatically against a wall with his arms now crossed. Zehra smirked and looked at Bill, "Out with it," she muttered and Bill flopped onto his back on his bed- "Can I say it in Arabic?" he muttered and Ethan looked as if he was considering it, as he would understand but Zehras eyebrows shot up, "No." "NO!"

Bill sighed, "ItoldherIlovedherbyaccident," "I'm sorry Bill- what?" Ethan laughed, "I- well I told her that..." Zehra gave an impatient look and he ran his hand through his hair, "I told her I loved her." he said quickly and stared at his friends as they both stared at him.
Ethan burst out laughing and he was soon hunched over as he imagined the scenario, Zehra however smiled and stared at the boy in disbelief.
"How?" she asked, and Bill sighed- "When I was talking to her upstairs and she kept saying all this stuff and I- well I just told her that we all loved her and... well that I loved her." Bill sat up and Zehra smirked at him before doing a double take, she flicked her wand at the door and it flew open quickly and a off-balanced Sirius Black came tumbling in.
"They all uh, went outside and I noticed that you kids-"
"You were eavesdropping?" Zehra tapped her foot and the man scratched his neck, "Yeah." he sniggered.
The conversation continued on and Bill soon realised that all he had said was the truth- he did love Florence and he didn't need an answer right now, all he knew was that it was time for him to tell her.

The sound of bustling came from behind the door and the group quickly piled out to the living room, which had been transfigured to fit a huge table for every member. Moody and Kingsley stood at the top, with Remus, Alberic, Florence and Tonks. Food appeared on the table courtesy to Mrs Weasley and the members piled into seats, at the same time Moody beat his staff against the rug.
"Listen up! Listen up!" he shouted and Bill took a seat next to Ethan at the bottom end of the table.

"As Riddle gets more followers, his follower ability also increases. He's using dark dark magic now and the serpent bastard is getting his followers to even help create spells and potions that could be used against us." The people around the table burst out in conversation and the room was filled with noise, "QUIET!" Moody shouted again, his eye flickering and pointing out people, " We as a Resistance, aren't going to use dark magic- we have decided to contradict it, outsmart it. There is assigned healers and researchers for this task and we will also be developing damaging yet non lethal spells! Having members working in all different prison and law systems- developing spells that allow us to capture and imprison Death eaters is our aim. We can't leave a trace to Voldemort so our researchers will be looking into that, we also want the help from some aurors and cursebreakers, yeah?" Moody added roughly, looking at Bill for assurance, Bill nodded his head and Ethan scribbled in a note book- as did Kingsley.
"So working on counteractive spells for dark magic, and imprisonment and capture spells with no trace?" a middle aged woman spoke from the table and Moody nodded, the woman nodded back and a pen floating through the air scribbled on a clipboard. Bill was pretty sure she was a Ministry worker, Matilda Hertabone, pretty high up and she was friends with McGonnagall- an excellent researcher and person to gather intel. McGonnagall also sat at the table, near Severus Snape at the top- with Madame Pomfrey next to her. Bill also assumed that Snape would be working on this, as he was a Potions Master and was well worked with the dark arts and spells, not to mention with Voldemort. Bill would have to figure out who else would be gathering research and intel, maybe Remus as he was a Defence against the Dark Arts teacher, and probably McGonnagall herself. As for the rest, Bill would have to figure out.

As for the healers Bill could only assume that his Mother would be one, along with Madame Pomfrey and some of the Healers that sat around the table. The order was fortunate enough to withhold St Mungos strongest healer- Beth Carrterstone. It was no doubt that the middle aged woman would probably be head of the makeshift hospital that the order had set up in a safe house just outside of London. Beth sat at the table with the shiniest and biggest, most decorated St Mungo's Certified Healer Insignia emblem ever. No wonder, he thought. He could relate to the pressure, as he was considered one of the best curse breakers in Britain- a 'life calling' Ethan had called it.

As Moody finished up the meeting, Sirius looked over at him and cheekily grinning before tucking into the food.

Sorry i haven't uploaded!!