annoyed

You and Su-hyeok continued to carefully walk along the edge of the windows.

Eventually, it was time to cross over to another set of windows.

Su-hyeok tried to cross over but a pole running down the side of the building made it difficult for him to do so.

He tried reaching as far as he could but it was no use, and eventually his foot slightly slipped off which caused him to retreat.

He pulled back and tried to think of any other way that you both could get across. You on the other hand, you were busy staring at the zombies below.

A couple seconds later the sound of windows breaking took your attention away from the zombies.

You both quickly turned your head to the source of the sound and watched as a bunch of zombies fell through a couple of windows.

"Okay, cool," you sarcastically said as you followed the zombies with your eyes as they fell.

You made an uneasy expression as you listened to the noise the zombies made as they splattered on the hard floor.

"Cheong-san!" You suddenly heard Su-hyeok yell.

You turned back to where the zombies had fallen from and to your surprise, there was Cheong-san. He was hanging from a rope-like thing with a zombie dangling from his foot.

"Hey Cheong-san, I think you have a little something on your foot!" You let him know.

"I know."

"Kick her off or something, dude!" Su-hyeok yelled at the dangling boy.

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder!"

You watched as the boys bickered untill Su-hyeok told him that he was 'coming down.'

"Uhh no the fuck you are not," you argued.

"Stay here and be careful, i'll be fine. When i'm done helping him i'll come back to help you, okay?"  He calmly told you.

"Yeah no, you're insane."

"Hey Bare-su, look up!" Cheong-san hollered from below.

You and Su-hyeok both looked up simultaneously and were met face to face with a zombie.

"Shit!" Su-hyeok yelled as he suddenly leaped towards Cheong-san's rope thingy moments before the zombie fell out of the window inches away from you.

"Yo what the fuck!?" You questioned in disbelief of the situation.

'Apart from the fact that that nasty dead thing almost fell on top of me, this boi really left me to die,' you thought to yourself while staring down at the zombie that had almost dragged you down with him with a concerned expression on your face.

"I'm sorry Y/n!" Su-hyeok's voice was heard from below.

You didn't say anything to him you just looked at him while contemplating every life decision that could have possibly lead you to this present moment.

You heard the boys begin to bicker below and you watched them in silence, still trying to accept the situation.

"Just stay still, im trying to help," Su-hyeok reassured Cheong-san while trying to climb down.

You watched as Su-hyeok tried to kick the zombie girl off of the other boy.

"Guys look! It's Bare-su and Y/n!"

"Y/n!?"

"Cheong-san!"

You could hear your classmates from below while Su-hyeok continued to kick at the zombie till she finally let go.