✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

"But none of us are completely free from prejudice, we all have preconceived ideas about others. Here, "free from" means the lack of. Who wants to interpret this?" Ms. Park spoke in english and then asked who would want to interpret the quote to the class, to which no one raised their hand.

Hee-su then stood up, sweaty and you can tell she wasn't in good shape.

"Ah, Hee-su!"

"I need to use the bathroom.." She mumbled looking at everyone who turned to her.

"Okay, go." Ms. Park allowed.

Hee-su then slowly walked out the room with her arms tightly hugging her stomach. I seemed to be the only one caring as everyone else turned back around to what they were doing while I was watching her worriedly. Hee-su and I were good friends but not very close friends. We talked to each other here and there but not all the time. I was still worried though.

"Okay, then. Who wants to have a crack at it? Our classroom president?" Mrs. Park once again asked and targeted Nam-ra, catching her attention.

"The truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice. We all have preconceptions about other people." Nam-ra spoke calmly as she always does.

"Okay. Good. Next, Bare-su. Stand up."

Su-hyeok looked at her and then stumbled to stand up from his seat." "Yeah?"

"Why are you "Bare-su"?" She asked.

"It's short for Barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su." Joon-yeong brought up.

"He really hates wearing socks. So he stinks a lot." Dae-su added causing everyone to laugh, including Ms. Park.

"Okay, Bare-su. What did Nam-ra just say?"

"Uhh.." He spoke out as everyone mocked him.

"He doesn't know. He knows nothing." Joon-yeong mumbled.

"She was absolutely correct." He said making everyone laugh.

"So what was her absolutely correct interpretation?"

"Hmm.." He spoke before turning to door and pausing, "Huh?"

Everyone looked at the door to see Hyeon-ju walk in a completely mess and blood seeping out of her nose and her forehead.

"What the hell? Is that Hyeon-ju?"

"Hey, Hyeon-ju." Ms. Park called out as Hyeon-ju walked inside sluggishly and then collapsed on the floor causing Ms. Park to stumble to her. Everyone shot up from their seats, some student running over and helping Ms. Park catch her before she hits the floor.

"Hyeon-ju! Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay? Hyeon-ju." She called out and spat questions at her.

"Is that blood?" Someone muttered.

"Ms. Park." Hyeon-ju spoke, her voice completely raspy as if she hasn't had water in 3 days.

"Yes, it's me. Do you recognize me?" Ms. Park pleaded.