27

Chapter 27 || Baby, I'm so fucking lucky

;I'm yours, no refunds

Since moving from NY to Miami I was hit with the hardest wall of writers block I've ever experienced in my life. 

I've been unable to write anything for months, and anything I did write, wasn't worth the paper it was wrote on, never mind the cramping from the hitting the keyboard - but something about last night opened a flow of new ideas, plot twists, fascinating storylines, fresh faces and wonderful personalities. 

I've been home for about an hour and the girls were still in their classes, thankfully, I had zero to attend today since my professor in Lit was on maternity leave, and there was no one to stand in for her. Although she left us an unholy amount of work to make sure we do over the Christmas break, I was already well ahead with one essay left to write.

So, after a hot shower to sooth my aching limbs, I threw on a pair of fitted grey Nike sweats and a white bandu, topping it off with an opened grey, white and black plaid shirt. I didn't see the need in getting dressed up to sit in Maddox's fuck club - oops, sorry, I mean my writers domain -- as he likes to call it.

Before I had the chance to escape and use my newfound ideas to put into finishing my book, Steph burst through the door. Her heels clacking against the hardwood floor of our apartment, the sound dimming when her feet hit the white rug, we had laid out in the open living space.

"Tee? Hannah?" She called out.

I roll my eyes knowing I was going to get bombarded with where were you last night questions.

"In here!" I called back from my bedroom, door wide open.

It took that blondie all but ten seconds to register it was me and dash through my open bedroom door. Wide eyed and giddy.

Here we go..

"Tee! Where the hell were you last night, you dirty stop out!" She gushed excitedly, flopping down stomach first on my bed beside me.

Heat rose up on my cheeks at the thought of spending my first night with Baller King of FIU.

Before I had a chance to reply she boomed out with, "with Maddox! Ohmigosh!" grabbing my arm and yanking me down with her.

I fell on my back next to her. "How the hell did you get Maddox from no reply?" I quizzed, raising a brow.

"Because you're so eerily silent when it comes to him, and if it wasn't because you were with him, you'd have answered straight away." She smirked, propping her head up with her palm.

The girl's observant, I'll give her that.

"Hm." I hummed, suspiciously.

"Well!?" she prompted, a cheeky twinkle in her blue eyes. "You gonna make me drag it outta you, or what?"