Chapter 14:With descriptions come limits, with names there are none

The real minus and fake not-equal stared at each other. Souless blue pierced through a lively red.

Kumagawa:...Anshin'in-san.

Kumagawa opened his arms wide to her. She thought he wanted a hug and came closer, missing the twitch of his lips and his low growl. However, she was proven wrong when several Book Makers hit her body, piercin her arms and legs and turning her hair white.

Kumagawa pounced on her with bared teeth, looking as much as a beast like Medaka. He brought his hands to her neck and began strangling her while shaking her head up and down.

Kumagawa:You bitch! Clad in black!? Screws piercing thy enemies!? Savior od darkness!? Come in time of need!? What the fuck was in your damn head to say that!?

He knew she wasn't the real Najimi, she wouldn't have missed his mood. Even so, it was too good of a chance to miss out.

Najimi:W-wait, Kumagawa-kun! How do you know all of that!? W-was it Hanten!? Did he sell me out!? For a guy who never really talks, that guy doesn't know when to shut his mount!

After a little while Kumagawa finnaly calmed down and took the Book Makers out. They began to walk around the school, the minus having his smile on his face once again. However, his walk stopped when he needed to stop a punch going to his face at a immense speed.

He looked upon his atacker. A variation of dark blue hair similar to his own and red eyes complete oposite of his blue ones. She also had the standard Hakoniwa uniform, although her cleavage section was opened really wide because of the size of her chest, and was decorated with a badge similar to his only that it said president. Her name was Kurokami Medaka.

It looks like not even in a illusion she can't help herself

It looks like not even in a illusion she can't help herself. She truly was worthy of her title of Beast Woman. Myouri really nailed that one.

Medaka:So you were still able to react! I was worried, you seem really gloom today.

Kumagawa:[Yes, I was the victim of some stupid prank.]

Ajimu:You say that only because you were the target of the prank! Well, you and other millions of people.

Medaka:Hm? What happened? What did Anshin'in-san do this time?

Ajimu:Nothing that bad, I assure you.

They heard a sigh from behind Medaka. Kumagawa looked at yet another familiar face. Blonde hair in a spiky hairstyle, which looked far less stupid than his hairstyle from middle school in the minus's opinion, and blue eyes. He was also wearing the Hakoniwa uniform with a few midification and a affair manager badge on his arm. His name was Hitoyoshi Zenkichi.

Zenkichi:Really, it's hard to tell which one of you is worse

Zenkichi:Really, it's hard to tell which one of you is worse. Can you not clown around so much.

Kumagawa:[Hey, don't be so agressive with the clowns! Clowns are friendly...If you don't bump their noses, they get really mad if you do that.]

Zenkichi:Do...do you know that from experience?

Kumagawa:[Yeah. I did that and this one wouldn't stop screaming. Plus he was really fat, so I needed to...]

Zenkichi:Stop right there! Sorry, Kumagawa-senpai, but I don't think I want to know anymore.

Kumagawa:[How sad. I was a really interesting experience.]

Medaka:Aha! I know now!

Kumagawa:[How much blood a crushed fat clown spits around?]

Zenkichi:And now I know more.

Medaka:No, no. I know how to better up your mood, Kumagawa. Zenkichi, you're the solution!

Zenkichi:Huh?

Medaka:I don't really understand Kumagawa's frustation, but you two began getting along a lot better thse days. As such, the answer is simple...You two need to have a men talk!

Zenkichi:Huh?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, what he said.]

Medaka:Come on, come on!

Medaka pushed them both out in the school's courtyard, as she thought that's where men talk should be made. The two sat on a bench in awkard silence.

Zenkichi:Sooo...Medaka-chan started with cooking, but I think she's overdoing it. Say, if you should choose between the chocolate cake of a girl who you like and the world...

Kumagawa:[The chocolate cake.]

Zenkichi:...Wow, that was fast.

Kumagawa:[The right answer it's alwais the chocolate cake. Especially Rem's.]

Zenkichi:Rem? That sounds like a girl's name. Is she a new friend of yours?

Kumagawa:[You could say that. She's also a possible love interes.]

Zenkichi:Anshin'in-san will blow a fuss, you know?

Kumagawa:[Possibly. Well, I'll deal with that when the time comes. The seven witches could also be a contender for that category.]

Zenkichi:Seven? Are you trying to make a harem?

Kumagawa:[I'm at least able to figure out when a girl likes me.]

Zenkichi:Alright, that was a low blow!

Kumagawa:[How many kicks did you give me again?]

Zenkichi:How many times did you stab me with screws and beat me down again?

The two stared at each other blankly, after which they started laughing. Kumagawa thought that's how his conversations with Zenkichi mostly went. The zero might truly be the closest thing he has to a best friend.

Zenkichi:But when did you start meeting new people all of a sudden?

Kumagawa:[Eh, it's nothing special. Nothing special...Right?]

He pondered upon his new formed relationship. Sure, Adelheide might've been the first non-hostile person he meet in this new world and she was really understanding of him despise his personality. Sure, Emilia became a good friend of his and showed great potential and determination of making her dreams true. Sure, Puck was fun to talk to and a person who he can share hid pain of Najimi being a pain in the ass. Sure, Roswal might be a interesting guy to hang around and almost as funny to bully as Zenkichi. Sure, Crusch's camp might be a friendly bunch that would accept even someone as sarcastic and smug as him. Sure, despise her arrogance Priscilla is amusing and Al a man of culture. Sure, Anastasia might be one of his favorites and Julius a overall great guy. Sure, Otto and Garfiel are really cool and he could see the three of them becoming buddies. Sure, Frederica was a really polite girl and the cutest thing he ever saw. Sure, Regulus might be a guy that really is on his taste and he'd want to become friends eventually. Sure, he can tell that despise the rumors Satella is a good girl that just wants to be loved. Sure, Echidna is a interesting girl that knows no bounds for knowglede and is a great banter partner. Sure, he's excited to meet the other witches too. Sure, he might've come to treasure the oni twins very much. But that's just...

Kumagawa:...Damn, I actually got emotionally attached to them.

Zenkichi:You're not hiding anymore? That's rare.

Kumagawa:I guess you helped me a lot. Thanks, Zenkichi-chan.

Zenkichi evaporated in particles of light and so did everyone else. Now he could feel only one presence. With a smile he entered a classroom and there he found Echidna in a Hakoniwa uniform.

Echidna:Well, you finished quicker than I thought.

Kumagawa:[Well, you look better in that than I thought.]