Chapter 8:How lucky to find stress relief so fast!

Emilia was worried, to say the least. She wasn't worried about the succes of her speech, no, what worried her was Kumagawa.

Her best, and only for that matter, friend had his alwais present smile. The problem, however, was how it looked. It was streched, not quiet reaching his eyes, and was directed to Roswal.

She never saw the eccentric noble to show fear to anyone or anything. But going by his trembling and the way he turned his head to not meet Kumagawa's gaze, this might just be the first time.

Kumagawa knew the desire to kill and destroy very well. He was bloodlusted most of the time. However, he doesn't think he quiet wanted to kill someone as much as he wants now.

That woman...not even death stops her from causing trouble for him. And when he thinks how much he mourned for her. Roswal's action was logical, it'd sure help him boost Emilia's chances. But as Najimi wasn't there, he had nowhere else to direct his bad mood to.

On top of that, he keeps getting more annoyed from all the nobles wo want to marry their children with him. And most of those were boys who genuinly thought he was a girl, which only cuts short from the time untill he goes berserk.

Soon enough, Priscilla approached him, with Al behind her. At least he knows the girl was too pridefull to try to get on his good graces like the rest of the nobles.

Priscilla:Fuhahaah! Quiet the show, indeed! As expected from my servant!

Kumagawa:[The fact that you're the less annoying person in the last two hours really says something.]

Priscilla:Hmph, how insolent! Well, I shall forgive you. I can understand your indignation from talking with those snakes.

Kumagawa:[At least someone understands that. I'm still debating whenever to kill or not my landlord.]

Al:Geez, you've sure got alot in your plate in just a few hours. Huh, bro?

Kumagawa:[Yes, I guess I did. By the way...Artoria's trash tier.]

Al:No, she no...! Oh, you got me.

Kumagawa nodded his head with quiet a smug look. As he thought, Al was also from Japan.

Kumagawa:[I don't really have anything against her, really. Although I prefer her Lancer version because, well...]

Al:...You don't need to say anything, I understand completly.

The two of them nodded their heads in a moment of synchronizing. Priscilla doesn't know why, but she got the sudden desire of getting her sword out and cutting the two down from their interaction alone.

Priscilla:...You surely get along well.

Al:Don't think much of it, princess. It a bros thing.

Priscilla said her goodbyes, of course while faning herself. Al also did a bow before running after her. At least he managed to calm down a little.

Soon after, he was once again approached by two people. One of the being the, probably, his favorite candidate of the five.

By Anastasia's side was a a man in a white uniform, who by the sword on his side was also a knight. His hair was a light purple, while his eyes were golden. His name was Julius Jukuulius.

 His name was Julius Jukuulius