He rushed toward me and peeled the cloth of my face. He looked at me sympathetically, "Are you okay?" He quickly got the handcuffs off my wrists.

"Yeah, I'm-" I was cut off by Vince's father.

"You know her?"

Vince turned and growled at his dad.

"Of course I do. She's my beloved!"

His father gasped. "No.. She couldn't be... But.. Katerina. She is your beloved! Not this scum." His father glared at me. Vince growled and lunged at his father, pinning him against the wall by his throat.

"You will never, ever speak of her in that manner. Father or not, I will beat you. No, that slut Katerina is not my beloved. You don't control my life, not anymore-"

"Dear is everything alrig- Oh my! Vincent Moon Peirce, what in the world are you doing?!"

Vince growled at, who I'm assuming is, his mother I walked over to him and whispered in his ear.

"Hey, I'm okay. Its okay, calm down." I slowly rubbed his back and he let him father down.

He turned to his mother and said, "He called my beloved a scum. I was explaining that that is not acceptable to me. He also brought up the topic of Katerina. Don't even get me started on her."

"James! What have I told you about that? Katerina is not his beloved. Obviously he has found her." She looked at me and held out her hand.

"Hello, dear. I'm Janice Pierce, Vince's mother, your are his beloved- Yes?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he's my mate. Um, I'm Raven. Raven Jones,"

"Jones... Where have I heard that name before?" His father mused.

"My dad, Timothy Jones."

His eyes widened as a realization hit.

"You? Your his daughter... You killed him!" He snarled.

I shook my head. "The story you heard is very different from the one I know. He did not spoil me, he didn't shower my mother in gold and riches, he did not treat us like we were the world. Yeah, I'm sure he loved my mom, but not me-"

His eyes felt like flames on my face, glaring. "So you killed your own father because you had daddy issues?" He looked at me in disgust.

"No. He thought I was useless. My mom's a wolf, he was a vampire. He thought I was going to be a hybrid- Which I wasn't back then- so he tried to kill me- seeing as I was of no use to him."

"Blasphemy. Janice, don't you see through her lies?! And Vincent, my son, I had thought I taught you better then this! To believe some idiot girl about her pas-" He was cut off my Vince's snarl.

I quickly flitted to his side and laced my fingers with his.

His eyes were boiling with hatred but simmered a bit when he looked at me.

"Calm. Down. Its okay." I said.

I got up of Vince when he calmed down. I walked towards his father.

"Sir, I believe we got off on the wrong foot. Can we start again?"

He glared at me. "No mutt. We cannot." He looked at Vince.

"Son. Don't you see? She is lying, surely she is, royal blood can't be mated to this... Scum. You cannot possibly marry her, you will marry Kat-"

I cut him off, "Alright. I have tried and tried. I will say this once, Vince is MINE. He will no longer be your little puppy. You don't choose who he is to marry or love. This Katerina chick is not going to marry Vincent. If he proposes to me, I will marry him-"

"You rachet girl! You will NOT marry my son. Tell me, how do you fool him? You are not fooling me. He will marry Katerina, to please me. He is not going to follow some slut over his own father. Isn't that right son?"

Before Vince could respond, I snarled at his dad. My fangs elongating.

His father's eyes widened, I felt sparks. I turned my head to see Vince restraining me.

"Calm down. He's not worth it."

I breathed in, calming myself. Vince slowly let go of his restraints.

His father glared at him. "You turned her?!"

"What business is that of yours old man?!"

"Its my business because you're my son! And whomever this imposter girl is, she isn't your beloved! You are to be wed with your true beloved. Katerina. Royal blood needs royal blood to produce proper offspring. You will marry-"

"NO! No I will not marry that royal pain in my everything! You speak as if we were prized horses. This royal jitter doesn't matter to me, old man! I will marry Raven, and she will bear our children. Not anyone else! You get that?!"

Before his dad could reply, Janice went to him and whispered something into his ear.

He growled at her and slapped her.

That piece of shit! I growled, more pissed then anything.

"No, dear. Its alright. I'm okay." Janice said to me.

My nostrils flared as I stalked toward him. Vince came from behind restrained me.

"Vincent Moon Pierce I swear to the moon goddess if you don't let me go I will be forced to make you let go."

"Raven. Calm down." He whispered in my ear.

"Forgive me, goddess." I said.

I slammed my head back onto his, he released a pain filled grunt and let me go.

I stalked toward his father. "Now, you have been a huge dick. Trying to control somebody else's life. If its one thing I can't stand, its abuse. I'm betting she tried to calm you down, right? Then you go and slap her! Well, I'll tell you, you ass wipe!"

He went to slap me, but I saw it coming. I grabbed his wrist and bent it backward, breaking it so that the bone was sticking out. He, along with his wife, let out a pain filled cry.

I got closer and whispered in his ear. "I'm not going to hurt you, but only because your wife doesn't deserve to be hurt. Right now, I would like to beat you. But I simply can't. If I come back though, and find out you've been beating her...." I breathed in.

"I will track you down, and I will beat the living daylights out of you. Got it?" He nodded.

I walked over to his wife and looked at her wrist. "I'm so sorry. Can I try something?" She nodded.

I bit open my wrist and let dabs of my blood drip into the open surface of her wrist.

My blood seemed to heal her as the wound was closing and her bones re-attached.

Once her wound was healed, I engulfed her in a hug.

She grunted in surprise, but hugged me back nonetheless.

I pulled away and looked at Vince. He had a look of surprise on.

"I'm going home. Come with me."

-------
Book Raven is reading; The Betrayal.
By; ZOEYYY.

(I got permission to use it, don't worry.)

Hi! Whats up?

Nothing much? Meh.. Me either.

Did you enjoy this chapter?

Vote

Comment

Share! (Hey, look! A new guy!)