ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ ᴘᴛ.2

─────── RENEGADES ───────

────── ° ° ──────

KILORNS POV

Yelena and I run into Dreykovs office with the antidotes in hand. It was kind of hard with all the shaking the red room was making since Melina had destroyed one of the engines. Nina met us halfway, joining Dreykov's office.

When we do get to the room, I almost run in there. Natasha was struggling against the group of widows, she was actually being held in a chokehold by one of them, while the others simply took turns hitting her in what looked like a game of barbarians. "Bollocks."

I grabbed the vials from Yelena that were wrapped around the grenade and pulled the pin. I quickly launched them in the room. They explode over the group, the powder working its effects.

The widow holding Natasha lets her go, and the others did the same by stepping back, taking a look at their surroundings as the effects of the antidote surged past them.

The girls and I quickly rushed to Natasha, pulling her up to her feet. "Are you okay?" Nina asked and Natasha nodded, even though she did it through pain. "I'm gonna pull it out now."

Yelena warns her as she pulls a hook out of Natasha's shoulder, who immediately let out a startled grunt. I rubbed her shoulder soothingly; it'll probably need a stitch or two later.

"What do we do know?" One of the widows asked Natasha. They were all looking at her, waiting for order like they've done their whole lives.

"You get as far away from here as possible." Natasha finally answered. "You get to make your own choices now."

"We gotta get out of here." I state as we hear the explosions getting bigger and closer. Of course, Melina had to take out the engine. All the other windows began to race out the door at the order.

"We need to find Dreykov." Yelena reminded Natasha who instead of running out the door with us makes her way to Dreykov's desk. "Are you coming?"

She nodded and motioned her forward. "I'm right behind you."

"Absolutely not," I denied as I followed after her. She swiftly turned back around, getting me this look that seemed like a secret order. "Go, you have to go."

"I'm not leaving you Natasha." I objected again. She furrowed her eyebrows annoyed and repeated the order in a sterner tone. "Goddammit Kilorn," She scolds before pulling me into a quick kiss. It was quick but passionate.

Natasha was different then any other girl I've ever been with. Most of them were always the same, they were always so pampered and sometimes even petty. But Natasha was never like that. She was completely different.