ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx - ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴛ.1

─────── RENEGADES ───────

────── ° ° ──────

Yelena and Kilorn fly the helicopter over the Russian prison where Alexi Shostokov was currently in. We didn't know why he was inside if he was such good friends with Dreykov, but none of us cared. We only need him to find the Red Room.

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Natasha tells her adoptive father through coms as she looks at the schematics of the prison. "Move to the door on the south wall."

Yelena and Kilorn were up front flying, while Natasha and I stayed in the back. Guiding Alexi to where he was supposed to go. We had all changed into our winter suits, well all except Kilorn. The bastard gets to wear black. I, however, slipped on his leather jacket since he told me to keep it.

I point at Alexis' blinking light on the screen, watching as he moves. "Go left." Natasha tells him. "Just don't make a scene." However Natasha made an 'I should have known' face.

"You made a scene, didn't you?" Natasha said, sounding not at all surprised. "We're getting you outta here." I stand from my seat and head to the front, looking down at the open window floor to see the man we were here to break out. Alexi Shostokov.

Kilorn maneuvers the helicopter right above him, but before I could deploy the rope the prisoners and guards all flood out of the prison and chase after him.

"Go to the upper level." Natasha tells him, upon seeing how stuck he was. "Move your ass, super soldier." We all watched from up here as he tried doing just that, but he was electrocuted by a guard and fell back down.

I winced and shook my head. "He's never going to make it." Natasha sighed, realizing I was right. "Get me closer." Kilorn looked at her in disbelief.

"You got a better idea?"

Kilorn sighed and began to back the helicopter up, and go down. I deployed the rope for Natasha and she swung from the rope and landed on the catwalk safely. Yelena rolled her eyes.

"Notice how she looked into the distance?" Kilorn questioned the blond next to him. Yelena nodded, almost laughing.

"That is some girlfriend of yours."

The sound of gunshots behind me made me jump startled. We were getting shot at from one of the prison guards towers and I swear I almost got hit. I move to the front quickly to avoid the bullets piercing the hull.

We all continued to brace ourselves when the helicopter controls went haywire. Kilorn gripped the joystick and had to lower us down to be shielded by the prison walls.

It was harder to fly it from such a confined space, he tried to keep it steady in the air as we lost altitude, noticing how the tail rotor almost hit Natasha.