ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜꜱ

─────── RENEGADES ───────

────── ° ° ──────

Without wasting any more time, we made it to the east side where there was a row of motorcycles. "Which one's yours?" Natasha asked her sister.

"Black. Brown seat." Yelena answered, she patted down her clothes. "Where are my keys?" Natasha pulled them out from her jacket as she approached the motorcycle. "Ah, bitch."

All three of them got on the motorcycle, Nina getting in between both of them.

"What about your boyfriend?" Yelena asked as Natahsa began to turn on the bike. "I can run." I said just as there was a loud sound behind us, a freaking tank appeared. An actual tank. Just crashing through a few cars. "Any day now."

Natasha revs the motorcycle, I run after them. We were pretty even; I've never run after a motorcycle. Behind us another woman on a motorcycle appeared, but we managed to avoid her. At least till their tires were shot and the three of them were flung off the motorcycle and thrown over a small concrete wall and onto the road.

I jumped over to them, they were all lucky they didn't end up getting hit by a car. "Are you okay?" The man of the blue BMW asked. Nina managed to stand, pulling out her gun and pointing it at the man. The man held his hands up and backed up. "Fantastic."

The man moved over as Yelena climbed inside the car to the passenger seat. Nina makes the guy back up even more so she could get the back doors.

"You can't just steal a guy's car." Natasha scolded the girl as Nina, and I got in the back seats and Natasha got in the driver's seat.

"What are you, my mother?" Nina questioned as Natasha reversed into the car behind us. "Okay. Any time now, please." Yelena said as Natasha still struggled to get the car going.

"Shut up." The sunroof of the car was shot at, the glass falling inside. Natasha finally managed to start the car and begin to drive us away and down the streets of Budapest with the other widow straight behind us on her motorcycle.

We all looked at the back window to see the widow pull out a rifle, the three of us ducked instantly when she shot at us and broke the glass. "Okay, you got a plan, or shall we just stay duck-and-cover?"

"Yeah, my plan was to drive us away." Natasha said as she hunched over the steering wheel, her eyes darting from the road to the mirror. "That's a shit plan."

Yelena grabbed the steering wheel from Natasha and made us turn back around. "Hey asgardian!" Yelena calls me. "The door!"

I know what she means instantly. "Might wanna move." I told the other red head, who moved behind me. I gripped the seat as I extended my feet across the seats and kicked the door with all my strength, leaving a foot sized dent on the side and sending it flying to the black widow, the door hitting her motorcycle. It trips her, making her topple over.