CH 1| MEET AFTER YEARS

Start from the beginning

Jungkook is your father's partner, Best friend as well as a...... You will get to know that in the story. Jungkook is about 7 years older than you and you have known him since you were 5 and then at 10 your dad sent you abroad for studies. Now, is the time you came back after 10 years.

You all reached the mansion as Jungkook asked the guards to unload the luggage as you roamed around the garden remembering your childhood memories of how you and your father used to play with each other in the garden. How you always hid behind the same tree as your father always used to find you.

Meanwhile, Jungkook said, "Hope, you are not a cheater." Neil asked "What?" Jungkook said, "You know what I mean and if I find something, just be prepared for the consequences." Jungkook walked away as Neil said, "He is showing what he is." You walked to Neil as you showed him the whole mansion.

Jungkook called someone, "Jimin. Take out all the information about him. You know whom I am talking about and I want it till evening." Jimin said, "Aye- aye captain." Jungkook said "No humor if it's about Y/n." Jimin said, "Yes I know no fun if it's Y/n." Jungkook hung up as he sat on the couch and he dialed your dad's number.

Jungkook said, "Mr. Lee, Y/n is here with Neil." Your father said, "Yes, I know. Keep an eye on him." Jungkook said, "Yes." Mr. Lee said, "I will be there till 9." Jungkook hummed saying, "And till then I have to answer here about your whereabouts." Mr. Lee said, "Yes, that's your work." As he hung up.

Jungkook went down as he saw you and Neil in the garden where you were showing him your hiding place. "You know I used to hide here every time and my dad always finds me." Neil asked, "Who hides at the same place?" Jungkook entered the garden, saying "Why? Do you have any problems?" Neil said, "No. It's her choice." Jungkook said "That's better." You noticed the tension between Neil and Jungkook but you didn't want to make it more awkward so you shrugged it off.

You were doing lunch as you were sitting beside Neil and Jungkook was sitting on the center chair. You asked, "Oppa, where is dad?" Jungkook put his fork down saying, "He told me he will be back till 9." You said, "At night." as you frowned.

Neil thought, "Don't worry your dad won't come back." but Jungkook said, "Don't worry I will be here till then." You smiled as Jungkook wiped the sauce from your lips with the napkin. You whispered, "Thank you."

Suddenly Neil stood up saying, "Excuse me." He went to his room. You asked yourself whispering, "What's with him?" Jungkook said, "Finish your food." You nodded and continued eating after glancing at Neil's figure.

You were in the room when the lights went off as you flinched. You called, "Neil. Neil, Is this you? Please stop if you are pranking me again." You got off the bed and walked towards the door as you started sweating cause you have nyctophobia.

You again called, "Neil." But got no response as you walked forward but your leg bumped into the cupboard as the vase fell down.

Jungkook heard the noise as he ran towards your room and saw Neil entering the room as he switched on the lights. Neil saw you as he was about to help you up but Jungkook was fast enough to go and help you up. "Y/n. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He searched for any wound. Neil said, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to-" Jungkook cut him off, shouting, "How dare you?" You said, "Oppa it's okay."

Jungkook said, "No it's not. How can you be so careless? Don't you know she has Nyctophobia?" Neil said, "I am sorry sir." Jungkook was about to shout when you said, "It's okay. Just forget it."

Neil said, "I am sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." You said, "It's okay." Jungkook glared at him. Neil said, "I will be careful next time." Jungkook whispered, "Let's see if you will be there next time."

Meanwhile, Jungkook got Neil's information as he clenched his fist. He shouted, "What the hell? He lied. He is the son of Alex Adams. How dare he? I won't leave him." Jungkook went out of his room searching for Neil.

It was night as you called your dad and he picked up after a few rings. "Dad, where are you? I am waiting." You asked your dad on the phone as you heard him saying, "Just a few minutes princess. I am on my way."

Jungkook found him in the garden as he heard Neil Saying on the phone, "Kill him." Jungkook went to him as Neil's eyes widened. Jungkook held his collar.

Meanwhile, You said, "I wanna make someone meet you, come fast." Mr. Lee, your dad smiled on the other side. Suddenly you heard Tyres screeching and crashing noises.

You went numb but as you came back to your senses you whispered, "Dad! Dad!" But you couldn't hear anything from the other side. You shouted, "Dad! Are you okay? Dad!" You went quiet as you heard heavy breathing voices.

Jungkook threw a punch on Neil's face as he stumbled, Jungkook shouted "How dare you?" but they both heard you shouting. Jungkook pushed him as Neil fell down and laughed like a maniac.

Jungkook ran inside shouting, "Y/n!" Meanwhile, you were shouting on the phone, "Dad! Please say something. Dad!" Jungkook came to you and held your shoulder, "Y/n. What happened? Tell me." You cried and said, "Dad, he is not talking. I heard some crashing sound." You cried as Jungkook, called Namjoon, who is your dad's Bodyguard.

You cried while Jungkook said "Y/n. Calm down." He made you sit on the couch while you cried while hiccuping as he walked to and fro, Namjoon picked up the call, "Nam-" Jungkook was cut off by Namjoon, "Jungkook, Mr. Lee. He got into an accident. We are going to the xxx hospital."

Jungkook shouted, "What? How did this happen?" You stood up as you went in front of him. You asked, "What happened?" worriedly. He cut the call as he said, "Sit down first."

You asked "No, tell me what happened to dad. Tell me he is fine." He said, "Y/n!" You shouted, "Tell me." He said "Accident, he got into an accident. Namjoon is taking him to xxx hospital." You stumbled back as Neil came and you ran to him. You cried hugging him, he patted your back smirking at Jungkook and that was it, Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

He walked to you both as he pulled you away from Neil's grip as Neil's facial expression changed, into a shocked one. Neil shouted, "What the hell?" Jungkook also shouted on top of his lungs, "Don't you dare touch her." You asked, "What are you doing, Oppa?" Jungkook said, "Y/n we have to go to the hospital." Jungkook held your hand and went.

He made you sit on the passenger's seat and he asked the guards, "Don't let him go out of here." The guard nodded as he sat on the driver's seat and drove off to the hospital. Neil came outside as guards said, "You can't go." Neil smirked, saying, "And what if I do." The guard directed his gun at Neil.

Neil hit the guard's hand as the gun fell down which Neil caught and shot the guard. As other guards came and he shot the other guards too. He searched the pocket of the guard and found a car key and took that car, driving out of the house as he chased your car.