Significant 18| Council Visit

Start from the beginning

"Dionysus, where are they?" I asked, referring to the council.

"They've been waiting for your arrival, Silvano. Get your arse in there and deal with their bloody interrogation." I narrowed my brows, not liking the fact that I'll be getting interrogated.

"I'm here for help, not for interview." I huffed and walk in the mansion.

The familiar black and white marbled floors, gold-like and gothic chairs greet my eyes

The familiar black and white marbled floors, gold-like and gothic chairs greet my eyes. I didn't bothered to roam the mansion and just stared in front.

There, standing the three highest vampire council. Three pairs of pale complexion, almost skinny body, and crimson red eyes meet my black ones. Two of them were men, sitting in the center and the other was on his right.

The one on the right has this blondish short hair and was smirking at me

The one on the right has this blondish short hair and was smirking at me. Noticing my eyes on him, he lift his hand up. Showing his ring and pinky finger while on his left hand was a sign of heart and placed it between his ring and pinky finger.

I raised my brow when he suddenly act like cutting the head of the ring finger and caressed the head of the remaining pinky finger. He then laughs evilly and I throw him glares when I got what he's trying to tell.

Never will I let myself killed just to let them take my mate.

I turned to the left and saw a woman sitting bored on the chair

I turned to the left and saw a woman sitting bored on the chair. She has this long brown-auburn hair and bored eyes. Hand was resting on her cheek and keeps on rolling her eyes.

And lastly, I turned to look at the man, sitting between them, with his both hand tangled with each other and there rest his chin while smiling up at me

And lastly, I turned to look at the man, sitting between them, with his both hand tangled with each other and there rest his chin while smiling up at me. His long hair, almost the same as mine but with red streak on the ends of it, was swaying gracefully.

"Oh, how long have I waited for you to come visit my mansion, again, dear Silvano." he said while still smiling and squinting his eyes in a mocking manner.

"I am here to take Dionysus for a week. I need him to confirm something about my mate." I coldly said and that perks more the interest of the man beside him.

"Oh, why you need that piece of brat. You can just reach me for such need of help. Just bring your mate here and we'll find out what was needed to know." he sings and goes to rest his back on the chair.

"I don't need you. Dionysus will be a big help, he's the only one I could trust in the council."

"Why would you even visit us if you don't need our help beside that piece of trash you're calling Dionysus." the woman speak up after the talkless minutes she's been.

"As I've said already, I am here to take him and your permission to allow Dionysus to come with me for a week. Nothing more." I said and a snicker lingered in the air.

"Guess the slave isn't that useless." the blonde man sing and I clenched my jaw.

"He's your server, not a slave." I said correctly and his smirk got even wider.

"Why don't you tell us first about your mate. I heard he's still in study, huh. Never get to taste his blood?" the man with red streaks commented and I narrowed my eyes.

"Never will I drink his blood. I'm not one of you." I snarl and they laugh, a mocking laugh.

"Oh dear, you're a hybrid. You must have a blood of a stinky wolf but you can't get the fact that you also have the vampire blood." the woman snickers and I calm myself.

"I sure have a vampire blood but never will I slaughter my family nor humans just to get satisfied. I, Silvano, and my wolf, Damien, will never agree in such kind of a disgusting matter." they scoffed but pissed off was evident on their faces when I stated the words.

I turned my back on them, deciding to leave these rotten vampire council when I heard a loud mocking laugh.

"Either you like it or not, you will still have to drink his blood to fully claim him. If you two have to be mated for your wolf, your vampire also needs to claim your other half." his voice lingered in my head until we reach the pack manor.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Because daddy Massimo's watching👀.

Thank you for reading!