Significant 18| Council Visit

Start from the beginning

When I stepped on to the wide opening further in the woods, I took a whiff of the possible rogue scents that's probably lingering around the area, but nothing do I smell suspicious.

Not that long after when a large brown wolf appeared beside me and huffed.

"Let's go, old man. I don't want to be late for later." he huffed and looked straight at the path we're taking.

I took the opportunity to flick his snout that made him sneeze.

"You, don't call me old, Nathan." I said monotony that made his eyes roll.

It's just funny that he's doing it in wolf form.

I immediately ran off using my speed ability and I heard his howl. He's whining like a real dog he is, before sprinting towards the path I'm taking.

He sprint and I ran, my hair was swaying side to side, until we reached a wide dirt path leading to a large mansion that's been sitting in the area for a thousand of years.

I inhaled the air that still smelled like a disgusting rotten corpse of the vampire council.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here." a cold voice lingered in the air and my head slowly looked at behind me, turning also gracefully, I matched his expressionless face.

"Well, who do you think?" I returned in the same cold voice that made him smirk, his sinfully silky and wavy brown short hair was swaying by the air

"Oh, Silvano. Still mighty as you are." he walked towards me and offered his hand for a quick handshake.

He pulled me after and hug me slowly but tightly.

"Say, you found your other half, am I right, brother?" he asked and I smirk, patting his back.

"Well, yes. Goddess already gifted me what I want for a thousand of years." he chuckled and pat my back before distancing himself.

"Hmm, I'm smelling some stink of a dog, wonder who was that?" he put his index finger under his nose and looked at Nate's direction who was already fully clothed, glaring at us.

"Will tearing you apart get me to be imprisoned?" he asked sarcastically and lunged at him.

"Dionysus, I'm really happy to see you in like forever!" full of sarcasm was Nate said it.

"I know, brother. Now, get off me, I don't want to be stinky." he chuckled and pushed Nate's face that on his chest making me shake my head.